My End of summer edit

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2011 5:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2011 5:26 PM

Hey im not that good ive only been riding for a week now plz dont hate

&feature=channel_video_title
|

9/1/2011 5:27 PM

&feature=channel_video_title
|

9/1/2011 5:31 PM

its hard work my man. glad your already getting into edit ing. go hard man, dedicate yourself. despite what others say, go to school, that comes first. but as soon as your homework is done you better get your ass on your bike

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/1/2011 5:32 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2011 5:32 PM

everyone starts of somewhere. just keep practicing.
i used to watch guys doing whips and bars and shit and be like wtf thats crazy ill never be able to do that. now its come so easy.
and you might want to take the reflector off wink

|

9/1/2011 5:33 PM

future FBM wrote:

its hard work my man. glad your already getting into edit ing. go hard man, dedicate yourself. despite what others say, go to school, that comes first. but as soon as your homework is done you better get your ass on your bike

thanks for the advice. do you have a youtube?

|

9/1/2011 5:33 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

everyone starts of somewhere. just keep practicing.
i used to watch guys doing whips and bars and shit and be like wtf thats crazy ill never be able to do that. now its come so easy.
and you might want to take the reflector off wink

thank you

|

9/1/2011 5:35 PM

future FBM wrote:

its hard work my man. glad your already getting into edit ing. go hard man, dedicate yourself. despite what others say, go to school, that comes first. but as soon as your homework is done you better get your ass on your bike

im glad that others have this mentality!

|

9/1/2011 5:36 PM

JarrodBmxWA wrote:

everyone starts of somewhere. just keep practicing.
i used to watch guys doing whips and bars and shit and be like wtf thats crazy ill never be able to do that. now its come so easy.
and you might want to take the reflector off wink

haha thanks and yea im taken those off

|

9/1/2011 5:38 PM

bermybmxer wrote:

im glad that others have this mentality!

your vid was great

|

9/1/2011 5:39 PM

future FBM wrote:

its hard work my man. glad your already getting into edit ing. go hard man, dedicate yourself. despite what others say, go to school, that comes first. but as soon as your homework is done you better get your ass on your bike

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

thanks for the advice. do you have a youtube?

never even made an edit im into pictures. i got some good ones i could post

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

9/1/2011 5:43 PM

future FBM wrote:

its hard work my man. glad your already getting into edit ing. go hard man, dedicate yourself. despite what others say, go to school, that comes first. but as soon as your homework is done you better get your ass on your bike

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

thanks for the advice. do you have a youtube?

future FBM wrote:

never even made an edit im into pictures. i got some good ones i could post

go ahead post them we could all just share stuff btw i added you as a friend

|

9/1/2011 7:40 PM

future FBM wrote:

its hard work my man. glad your already getting into edit ing. go hard man, dedicate yourself. despite what others say, go to school, that comes first. but as soon as your homework is done you better get your ass on your bike

bermybmxer wrote:

im glad that others have this mentality!

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

your vid was great

Thanks man! which one? keep at it! trust me lol I can vividly remember the first time i hopped up a tall curb!

|

9/1/2011 8:47 PM

bermybmxer wrote:

im glad that others have this mentality!

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

your vid was great

bermybmxer wrote:

Thanks man! which one? keep at it! trust me lol I can vividly remember the first time i hopped up a tall curb!

That first attempt up that tall curb sticks with you forever, haha.
Keep riding, don't get discouraged if you cant do something the first 100 times that next try could be it! good luck.

|

refs: Bobpa, hattrckhcky, droogskull, showtime402,

Text: 570-690-6826

9/2/2011 5:13 AM

bermybmxer wrote:

im glad that others have this mentality!

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

your vid was great

bermybmxer wrote:

Thanks man! which one? keep at it! trust me lol I can vividly remember the first time i hopped up a tall curb!

all of them i subbed to you my youtube is iGoDirtBMX mayby you could sub back and thank you for the advise

|

9/2/2011 5:14 AM

iGoDirtBMX wrote:

your vid was great

bermybmxer wrote:

Thanks man! which one? keep at it! trust me lol I can vividly remember the first time i hopped up a tall curb!

fsearles wrote:

That first attempt up that tall curb sticks with you forever, haha.
Keep riding, don't get discouraged if you cant do something the first 100 times that next try could be it! good luck.

thanks

|

9/2/2011 9:19 AM

Why did you have to remind me summer is almsot over... haha, lookin good for just starting

|

9/2/2011 9:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/2/2011 9:21 PM

Yea man i have been ridinf for 2 1/2 years and it took some time to get me where i am now it doesn't come natural for some ppl but for some it does come natural but u look like you are progressing very well for only riding a week . . . . In the next 2 1/2 yers you will be just as good as me or BETTER just stick with it as long as you can and don't quit on yourself get good and before you know it you will be sponsored or be allover the internet GOODLUCK man and here is my youtube link http://www.youtube.com/user/mdevlin21095 . . . .

|

9/3/2011 7:12 PM

udbmx2 wrote:

Yea man i have been ridinf for 2 1/2 years and it took some time to get me where i am now it doesn't come natural for some ppl but for some it does come natural but u look like you are progressing very well for only riding a week . . . . In the next 2 1/2 yers you will be just as good as me or BETTER just stick with it as long as you can and don't quit on yourself get good and before you know it you will be sponsored or be allover the internet GOODLUCK man and here is my youtube link http://www.youtube.com/user/mdevlin21095 . . . .

thanks

|