My Flairs, help (Vid)

Related:
Create New Tag

7/3/2013 9:16 AM

Sappening, here's a video of me attempting flairs, cant work out what im doing wrong?! Any help appreciated

|

7/3/2013 9:19 AM

go a little faster and keep trying! its just practice when you're as close as you are

|

7/3/2013 11:28 AM

ya ^^ just keep practicing. i cant flair but your really close so if you just keep doing them youll eventually stick em and have them down. Good job tho man

|

Dream - Trans red BTM 8============================================>

7/3/2013 3:34 PM

I can't do em I don't really ride park that much but from the video it looks like you might be landing a little too flat / lower on the tranny, maybe try landing a little higher on the ramp coming in a little more nose heavy, not sure mate.

But we'll done either way, they looking good & you got em pretty much so like said above practice an all that.

Nice1

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

7/3/2013 8:56 PM

Spin less flip more. Do more of a 135 degree flip rather than the full 180

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/4/2013 12:36 AM

I think you need more flip dude, if you're landing too far backwards you need to flip a little more, which requires a tiny more speed.

|