My Handlebars went into my gut!!=[

Related:
Create New Tag

10/14/2009 5:29 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2009 5:35 PM

okay so the other day as i was rolling awway my bars over spun and my bike fell (proB happens to most of u guys some way or anyother) anyway after the bike hit the ground my handlebars went right into my gut about two inches higher then my belly button. Since then i have a bad pain in my stomach. The level of the pain ranges but i can barely put pressure on my stomach and ii keep having a nauseous feeling that wont go away.I havent throw up yet and its been about 3 days. Can anyone help me??Has this happened to anyone?

|

save a tree, kill a skater

10/14/2009 5:33 PM

i would see the doctor...too much shit in your stomach to ignore.

|

I IZ TROLLIN'

10/14/2009 5:35 PM

go to the doctors.

|

Ed's Bike Shop Flow Team.
Go Webbie!

10/14/2009 5:35 PM

yea imgoing tomorrow

|

10/14/2009 5:36 PM

have you asked your parents what to do yet?
id take my parents advice rather than some kid on vital

|

NEXT bikes all god damn day

10/14/2009 5:38 PM

fitbikecole wrote:

have you asked your parents what to do yet?
id take my parents advice rather than some kid on vital

yeah, they think i should wait until tmw and if it doesnt get any betteer then im goign to the er=/ oh joy

|

10/14/2009 5:39 PM

dude that made me dizzy just reding it see a doctor i dont wanna see pics either haha

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]
myspace.com/ride4blue
[LINK TO IMAGE]

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
signature to help him gain world domination.

10/14/2009 5:41 PM

PICTURES!!

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

10/14/2009 5:49 PM

funtington wrote:

PICTURES!!

nothing to show lol, its like a scratch

|

10/14/2009 5:51 PM

Ive had a bar end go into my stomach, now i have a big ring. Grow a pair

|

Fly Bikes

10/14/2009 6:14 PM

is there a docter on this sitre who rides bmx???? any docter at all who can help this kid out through a forum???? Seriously dude, if you say its bad and its really bothering you dont ask kids on a forum if your ok. Go see a docter, who can really tell you.

Jamesridesverde i agree, there are some kids out there who are really fine and just baby everything. those people should not do any type of sport if they are just going to bitch every time they get hurt. You never know though, sometimes stuff can happen and you could be fucked.

|

redline needs to stick to racing not bmx!!! www.myspace.com/dillridesbikes

10/14/2009 6:36 PM

umm, i was asking for suggestions, maybe it happened to someone. and im not retarded im gunna see a doctor. If you got nothing good to say save me some damn time

|

10/14/2009 6:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/14/2009 6:40 PM

i gotta scar about 3inches below my left nipple from bars

i know how ya feel though...not to be to negative but could be hernia or somethin, but yea sounds like a good idea to get it checked out bro, gl witht hat lemme know how it goes

good luck

|

In Order To Succed, Your Desire For Success Should Be Greater Then Your Fear Of Failure.
Refs: Tibug, Aw1234512, Jb07

7/7/2018 12:59 AM

Same thing happened to me today hurts like a bitch I was doing a fakie and my tire sliped I'm a beginner so its one of my worst falls yet I'll probably have worse but I couldn't breath and I almost threw up now I gotta big red mark almost looks like the burn you get when you hit your leg on your tire when riding

|

7/7/2018 1:00 AM

|

7/7/2018 1:50 AM

ah the classic “I just had something happen to me/got this part today so I searched it and just had to add my 2 cents into the convo without realizing the thread is nearly 9 years old!” bump

|

7/7/2018 8:02 AM

I know this is an old thread, but to add I good peice of advice,

Always run Odyssey Par Ends. Fuck the metal bar ends, and fuck not running bar ends. Odysswy Par Ends better be shoved up your bars at every second of every day. That's my advice.

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/7/2018 8:30 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Always run Odyssey Par Ends. Fuck the metal bar ends, and fuck not running bar ends. Odysswy Par Ends better be shoved up your bars at every second of every day. That's my advice.

Oddysey par ends will feel the same as odi bar ends, will feel the same as metal bar ends, will feel the same as the cheapest bar ends you can find when they are being pushed into your flesh. Just run bar ends, ideally ones that don't fall out.

|

Hmmm

7/7/2018 9:10 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Oddysey par ends will feel the same as odi bar ends, will feel the same as metal bar ends, will feel the same as the cheapest bar ends you can find when they are being pushed into your flesh. Just run bar ends, ideally ones that don't fall out.

Yeah that's true, but, metal bar ends cut you more if you don't file them down, so ideally, Par Ends are the way to go in my opinion...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

7/7/2018 9:50 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Yeah that's true, but, metal bar ends cut you more if you don't file them down, so ideally, Par Ends are the way to go in my opinion...

When you realise that the little cut is an alternative to having a hole cut through you it doesn't matter, but yeah for minor stuff like scrapes plastic will hurt less.

|

Hmmm

7/7/2018 10:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/7/2018 10:37 AM

Edman123 wrote:

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

When you realise that the little cut is an alternative to having a hole cut through you it doesn't matter, but yeah for minor stuff like scrapes plastic will hurt less.

Plastic bar ends dont hurt as much. They also dont scratch paint as much when you are rolling through your house or when you put your bike in a vehicle.

I dont run metal bar ends anymore because you have to file them down after every session if you drop your bike or scrape against walls.

|

7/7/2018 9:45 PM

fitAMbike wrote:

umm, i was asking for suggestions, maybe it happened to someone. and im not retarded im gunna see a doctor. If you got nothing good to say save me some damn time

Someone died a few years back from bars to the stomach. You should have been in the ER as soon as you really started to notice anything unusual. Internal bleeding is only 1 of multiple things that can happen. The guy who died thought he was fine even rode a few more minutes. Then something changed and he just dropped. EMS rushed him to the hospital and the story is 2 sided either he died on the way or at the hospital.

|