My Next Ginormous Order

Related:
Create New Tag

6/21/2011 2:43 PM

So, Ive been saving up for a pretty long time and been working my ass off so I'm gonna buy a shit load of stuff off of dans. heres my list. its flatland stuff mainly.

#480010A1AUNIV
Odyssey Evolver 2 U-Brake
Black, Universal (Front or Rear), $47.99 $47.99

#486041X4X*A1A
Odyssey Monolever
Black, Left (Front) Medium, $19.99 $19.99

#489036BLK-1
Odyssey Slic Cable
Black, $3.99 $3.99

#353238A1A*3/8
Flatware CS2 Freestyle Fork
Black, 3/8" (Zero Offset), $139.99 $139.99

#895024MIXA5LG
Free Dans Comp Gift
Dans T-Shirt, Adult Large, $0.00 $0.00

QTY: 1

#362392A1A7.50
Flatware Bayou Bars
Rust Proof Black, 7.5" Rise, $84.99 $84.99

#301049A2A11/8
Odyssey Integrated Headset
Gold, 1-1/8" (Campy Spec - 45deg/45deg), $26.99 $26.99

#309045BLK7MM
Headset Spacer (1-1/8" Aluminum) Quantity : 2
Black, 7mm (Each), $1.99 $3.98

#444110A1A1.85
Odyssey Frequency-G Tire
Black W/ Tan Sidewall, 20 x 1.85", $23.99 $47.98 Quantity: 2

#370199A1A*X1X
St. Martin X26 Stem
Black, 26mm Reach (fits 1-1/8" Fork), $79.99 $79.99

#518187A2A*BLK
Tree Balsa Flatland Peg
Black, 4.5x1.75" (3/8"), $27.99 $111.96 Quantity: 4

#44600620X1.75
Dans Schrader Tubes
Schrader 20 x 1.50/1.85", $2.99 $11.96 Quantity: 4

Comes out to $579.81.

Just thought I should share...

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/21/2011 2:47 PM

I didn't know you ride flatland.
Anyways, I recommend a different cable.

|

6/21/2011 2:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2011 2:53 PM

Another flatlander.... Awesome! Looks good! Slic cables work great. I don't wanna tell ya how long we've been running them. That's all we used until Chad started DECO . Now we run those.

|

6/21/2011 2:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/21/2011 2:52 PM

get an fsa headset, why not try the st martin complete? not hating but i dont really know what the difference is. make a flatland bike check when it's done plz :D

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/21/2011 3:20 PM

Good choices. I am not really a fan of the St martin stem, but I've heard decent things about it. I'd try the new S&M Redneck FLT stem, but that's just me
Also, check out flatlandfuel.com before ordering. They're strictly flat, and most of the time you can get killer deals on the clearance section
I built a complete custom for under $800

|

6/21/2011 5:42 PM

post pics of your current bike, then your flatland bike!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/21/2011 6:15 PM

Shouldn't you be ordering from Albe's since you got them on your chest? Na, haha. Sick that you ride flatland, have fun wit it!

|

6/21/2011 6:18 PM

@wearnikes- I basically just started. I wasnt diggin regular BMX because we'll theres nobody I know I can ride with and I know a lot of other people that ride flatland.
@COLORADOSPRINGS- Thanks man. Can't wait to get the brakes on.
@Splenard- Just asking, but is the fsa headset better? I would get the St.Martin complete but I already have a bike and I'd rather put flatland parts on it than buy another bike. And yes I will do a bike check when it's all done.
@genesis- I'm gonna go look at that S&M stem. May change my mind. Oh and about flatlandfuel, I've been on their site and looked at all there stuff but when I wanna order and find some codes, I can't find any! So that's why I'm gonna go with dans on this order. But if I find some and it comes out cheaper on flatlandfuel, the I'll use them.
@Brokenbmx-will do!

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/21/2011 6:20 PM

careyn wrote:

Shouldn't you be ordering from Albe's since you got them on your chest? Na, haha. Sick that you ride flatland, have fun wit it!

Haha. I would! But they don't have all the parts I want, so I'm going with trusty danscomp. And thanks!

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/21/2011 6:23 PM

Josh321 wrote:

Haha. I would! But they don't have all the parts I want, so I'm going with trusty danscomp. And thanks!

Sick, ya feel you man. Learn those decades haha

|

6/21/2011 6:31 PM

careyn wrote:

Josh321 wrote:

careyn wrote:

Sick, ya feel you man. Learn those decades haha

Hahahaha.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/21/2011 6:33 PM

Josh321 wrote:

@wearnikes- I basically just started. I wasnt diggin regular BMX because we'll theres nobody I know I can ride with and I know a lot of other people that ride flatland.
@Splenard- Just asking, but is the fsa headset better? I would get the St.Martin complete but I already have a bike and I'd rather put flatland parts on it than buy another bike. And yes I will do a bike check when it's all done.
@genesis- I'm gonna go look at that S&M stem. May change my mind. Oh and about flatlandfuel, I've been on their site and looked at all there stuff but when I wanna order and find some codes, I can't find any! So that's why I'm gonna go with dans on this order. But if I find some and it comes out cheaper on flatlandfuel, the I'll use them.
@Brokenbmx-will do!

Fsa headsets are amazing.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

6/21/2011 6:38 PM

2 things about the online shops
1. Flatlandfuel doesn't do discount codes. But every year around thanksgiving they have a ridiculous sale, like 50% off and more and they give away tons of stuff. And their service is amazing
2. Albe's will definitely get you anything you want. Usually within 2 days.

And with all the odyssey parts, you might not be getting a hug discount anyway. Odyssey doesn't allow their parts to be included in discounts

|

6/21/2011 6:59 PM

Josh321 wrote:

@Brokenbmx-will do!

Spenlard wrote:

I'll check them out. I see a lot of people on here that run them.
@genesis- Oh ok. good to know, thanks.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/21/2011 6:59 PM

yeah and post a video of some of what you do

|

6/21/2011 7:12 PM

Josh321 wrote:

@Brokenbmx-will do!

Spenlard wrote:

do fsa headsets come with some spacers?

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/21/2011 7:15 PM

For pegs, you're I'd think you're definitely better off buying something like Eastern Slit pegs or Plegs and throwing some griptape on them. $118 just seems like WAY too much for four pegs. Maybe I'm not seeing something, but that's just my opinion. Good luck with the whole flatland thing!

P.S. at Ace Hardware, they sell acrylic strips for stairs so you don't slip walking up then for $3 or $4, and it's probably about 15 feet long. Much better than griptape, and doesn't get ruined when it's wet.

|

6/21/2011 7:18 PM

Kenealy wrote:

For pegs, you're I'd think you're definitely better off buying something like Eastern Slit pegs or Plegs and throwing some griptape on them. $118 just seems like WAY too much for four pegs. Maybe I'm not seeing something, but that's just my opinion. Good luck with the whole flatland thing!

P.S. at Ace Hardware, they sell acrylic strips for stairs so you don't slip walking up then for $3 or $4, and it's probably about 15 feet long. Much better than griptape, and doesn't get ruined when it's wet.

yeah, your right. I may look at some other pegs and see what I find. thanks for the input.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/21/2011 7:19 PM

lilkypes wrote:

yeah and post a video of some of what you do

being that I kinda suck right now and don't have any tricks mastered right now, I probably wont be posting a video any time soon.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/21/2011 11:07 PM

free coaster?

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

6/21/2011 11:42 PM

Kenealy wrote:

Josh321 wrote:

yeah, your right. I may look at some other pegs and see what I find. thanks for the input.

try ody GI's theyre long.

|

6/22/2011 10:19 AM

William_Cespedes wrote:

free coaster?

I might get one. but i hear a lot of bad things about them.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

6/22/2011 10:21 AM

William_Cespedes wrote:

free coaster?

Josh321 wrote:

don't really have a choice if you're doing flatland. get like 11-14T driver, and a 24T sprocket.

|

6/22/2011 10:21 AM

William_Cespedes wrote:

free coaster?

Josh321 wrote:

ha I just thought they were pretty much required in the world of flatland

|

Ref(s):xBikeaholicx,SafetyFirst

6/22/2011 10:26 AM

@COLORADOSPRINGS- Dans only has the frequency g tire in 1.85 with the tanwall. I want tanwalls but im not sure what size to get. is there a major difference from 1. 75 - 1.85?

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.