My Ruption Phase 2013 9t wheel has a problem

Related:
Create New Tag

10/1/2013 11:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/1/2013 11:56 AM

HELP!!! My new 9t wheel is messed up somehow, I looked at the wheel and is was wobbly so I tightened the cones and it sort of fix the problem but then my cassette driver wouldn't work properly so then I took that out to look at it and it looked fine. So I put it back together and now it's really hard to pedal and it keeps clicking hard and my feet slip of when that happens. So if anyone knows tell me ASAP please.

|

10/1/2013 11:59 AM

new back wheel.

get a sealed one

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

10/1/2013 12:02 PM

It is new and I don't want to spend anymore money on a wheel :/

|

10/1/2013 12:09 PM

The bearings are screwed up. This happened to me when i was working on one of my extra bikes the other day. It's still ride able tho so i don't really care. I'm not sure how to fix it either.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/1/2013 12:17 PM

Ok thanks a lot that really helped mesmile! I might buy some new bearings

|

10/1/2013 2:30 PM

Solomonboii wrote:

Ok thanks a lot that really helped mesmile! I might buy some new bearings

Take it to a local shop, just so you don't do any more damage.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/1/2013 2:33 PM

Yeah, if their not busy lol

|

10/1/2013 2:42 PM

Solomonboii wrote:

Yeah, if their not busy lol

It's fall. They won't be too busy.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/1/2013 5:00 PM

have the shop explain to you the process of cone adjustment, or whatever they do to the wheel to get it fixed.

|

United0Cult0

10/1/2013 7:22 PM

If it's unsealed, you WILL get a new wheel in the future. I've never seen an unsealed rear hub ridden for more than at the most 2 years, unless you don't even ride BMX or something.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

10/1/2013 9:32 PM

Ive had this problem with a old eastern hub off a stock bike. Your diver bearings are fucked get new ones and it will be good as new

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

10/2/2013 10:19 AM

Thanks a lot for all you lots help, I got my wheel reapired to day and the problem was the small bearings for the cassette got pushed back and some bearing fell out. After I repaired everything worked.

Thanks again people!smilesmile

|

10/2/2013 5:31 PM

Watdefak

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.