My Verde Cartel Kiraly!!

Related:
Create New Tag

9/3/2016 6:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2016 1:08 PM

.

|

9/3/2016 9:20 PM

Awesome bike dude. hope you continue to shred the shredsled brah!

|

9/4/2016 8:38 AM

Coopers25 wrote:

Awesome bike dude. hope you continue to shred the shredsled brah!

Thanks!! Always ride, everyday, all day!! BMX 4 Life!!

|

9/4/2016 2:00 PM

that bike is nice man. it's funny because we have the same colors on verde bikes, and mostly the same parts too, just switched.

|

9/4/2016 2:09 PM

MooseyLuck wrote:

that bike is nice man. it's funny because we have the same colors on verde bikes, and mostly the same parts too, just ...more

Thanks.. pretty much everything except for the seat, pedals, front wheel, and Crank are Shadow Conspiracy. Even my bottom bracket and head set are Shadow Conspiracy. The cranks are Profile.

|

9/4/2016 4:36 PM

Freaking amazing looks! God dang

|

9/4/2016 6:54 PM

T-MAN05 wrote:

Freaking amazing looks! God dang

Thanks so much!!

|

9/4/2016 7:03 PM

What I should have said was "Holy F***! God d**n!" Lol

|

9/5/2016 7:13 AM

not bad would look nice if the front rim was purple too and the grips were black

|


| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!


9/5/2016 7:40 AM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

not bad would look nice if the front rim was purple too and the grips were black

I love it just the way it is.. I just ordered this morning some Purple Van's Cult Grips. After I put those on. I am going to leave it just how it is.. I think a purple wheel on the front would be to much..

|

9/5/2016 8:09 AM

Real nice, makes me miss my mint green Cartel Kiraly kit.

|

9/5/2016 8:18 AM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Real nice, makes me miss my mint green Cartel Kiraly kit.

I love the way these frames look, and ride.. Mine was purchased as a frame only then built up from scratch.. I didn't know that these were sold as a kit as well. Just curious what all came with it in the kit?

|

9/5/2016 2:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2016 1:09 PM

.

|

9/6/2016 7:45 PM

The things I would do for that frame ... I really wanted these and I wish I could find one around

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/7/2016 12:53 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

The things I would do for that frame ... I really wanted these and I wish I could find one around

They are Awesome Frames. I ride my bike all the time, and love it.

|

9/9/2016 11:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2016 1:09 PM

.

|

9/9/2016 12:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2016 1:09 PM

.

|

9/9/2016 1:01 PM

Those look dope man

|

9/9/2016 3:21 PM

|

9/9/2016 3:25 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2016 1:09 PM

|

9/9/2016 3:28 PM

That's great to know. I'm thinking the gum grips with yellow bike and a skull sprocket (sprocket in the future) will look pretty freaking awesome

|

9/9/2016 7:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2016 1:10 PM

T-MAN05 wrote:

That's great to know. I'm thinking the gum grips with yellow bike and a skull sprocket (sprocket in the future) will look ...more

.

|

9/9/2016 7:57 PM

I'm going up to bike store tomorrow. I got 40 dollars selling a crap bike I had laying around. So grips and possibly sprocket

|

9/10/2016 5:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2016 1:10 PM

.

|

9/11/2016 5:15 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2016 1:11 PM

T-MAN05 wrote:

I'm going up to bike store tomorrow. I got 40 dollars selling a crap bike I had laying around. So grips and possibly sprocket

.

|

9/11/2016 6:18 PM

|

9/12/2016 6:11 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/12/2016 6:12 AM

holy cow, thou colors.. looks lit

|

Land it or go home

9/12/2016 8:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2016 1:11 PM

Jackie wrote:

holy cow, thou colors.. looks lit

.

|

9/12/2016 10:50 AM

the purple grips definitely balance the color scheme alot better, good choice of grip too.

|


| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!


9/14/2016 6:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/15/2016 1:11 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

the purple grips definitely balance the color scheme alot better, good choice of grip too.

.

|