My bike .

Related:
Create New Tag

10/24/2015 10:31 PM

Couple things .

I bought a front wheel , pretty excited to put it on the bike . Did I need one ? No . I'll use my current wheel as a spare . I need to buy a hubguard for it , but I'll grab that later .

Tri - pod posts . I thought about one . I ride my seat pretty far back on an angle ( street , as a local park rat said ) . Anyone with one enjoy it ? I like having the laid back seat , but the simplicity of a tripod seems nice , not sure about the angle though and the strength differences. Look clean though .

Headset cap . I tried slamming my stem and got SUPER close but the headset had the smallessttt amount of play left , so I had to add a spacer . It fucks with my so much because I was so close but no cigar . I ride a Haro "medium" headset dust cover with one spacer ; does anyone know one that will add the extra bit of height without being too big ?

And lastly someone throw some tire options at me , keen on Eclat Ridgestone or Demo Rig but not sure.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/24/2015 10:37 PM

Yeah, m8888888888.
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/24/2015 10:49 PM

ffs

|

My Cult 2 Short

10/24/2015 11:05 PM

Demo rigs are grippy on everything from what I've heard. Plus Dennis Enarson will be on your side. You'll whip every gap.

|

10/25/2015 10:35 AM

If you didn't buy huge bars you wouldn't have to slam your stem tongue

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

10/25/2015 11:06 AM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/25/2015 2:49 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

not for height , for the looks

|

My Cult 2 Short