I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/19/2008 11:16 AM

haha thats crazy! wont it get rusted?

|

FI

12/19/2008 11:19 AM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

I wipe down my bike after every wet ride...the only part that will rust is exposed (scratched or otherwise metal open to the elements) metal, and I do everything I can to make sure that the scratches won't rust either. It's a very small step that saves you a ton of maintenance in the end...and keeps your bike looking fresh....!

|

12/19/2008 11:22 AM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

tibug wrote:

I wipe down my bike after every wet ride...the only part that will rust is exposed (scratched or otherwise metal open to the elements) metal, and I do everything I can to make sure that the scratches won't rust either. It's a very small step that saves you a ton of maintenance in the end...and keeps your bike looking fresh....!

yeah i alwyas do that also...
i hate it when my bike gets wet..

|

FI

12/19/2008 11:24 AM

fede/bmx1 wrote:

Ya it doesn't help your bearings either...but in this great world of sealed bearings...that's not even a big problem either...I love riding in the snow!

|

12/19/2008 4:05 PM

tibug wrote:

fede/bmx1 wrote:

tibug wrote:

Ya it doesn't help your bearings either...but in this great world of sealed bearings...that's not even a big problem either...I love riding in the snow!

Sealed bearings can still be messed up pretty bad though...I just don't ride in the snow...only hit up dry parking lots in winter aside from indoor parks.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/19/2008 5:05 PM

well we dont get snow

|

12/19/2008 5:07 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Sealed bearings can still be messed up pretty bad though...I just don't ride in the snow...only hit up dry parking lots in winter aside from indoor parks.

In that case I'll just replace the bearings...but they've been going strong so far!

|

12/19/2008 8:13 PM

brakes are gay anyways go brakeless

|

12/19/2008 8:14 PM

riding in the snow
never in my lifetime haha

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

12/19/2008 9:29 PM

tibug wrote:

dave lawrence wrote:

tibug wrote:

In that case I'll just replace the bearings...but they've been going strong so far!

Fair enough, just my two cents. It takes a long time to ruin them, unless you don't grease and repack them, then they can die pretty fast...

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/20/2008 5:26 AM

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

Yes...Brian Kachinsky is SOOOO gay. Adam Banton is gay as FUCK, right?

And I'm putting 2 brakes on my next bike...

|

12/20/2008 11:45 AM

SundaybikesRDR wrote:

tibug wrote:

Yes...Brian Kachinsky is SOOOO gay. Adam Banton is gay as FUCK, right?

And I'm putting 2 brakes on my next bike...

brian kachinsky is gay
but breaks are cool but dont use him as a argument lol

|

jb07, Zachary_, Showtime402, bobPa, dee hos, joe-rod56, "idk i'm a loser", Gsport23, JoeGreen, Trenty Doo, fly for life,laloest

12/20/2008 3:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2008 3:49 PM

hahaha, you should get a slick in the back and go "drifting"... so much fucking fun!!! though from the pic it looks like you got barely any snow....

|

chuck norris rides little kid's bikes!!!

12/20/2008 3:48 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/20/2008 3:49 PM

|

chuck norris rides little kid's bikes!!!

12/20/2008 4:56 PM

kuwahara2 wrote:

hahaha, you should get a slick in the back and go "drifting"... so much fucking fun!!! though from the pic it looks like you got barely any snow....

Ya, that was about 5 minutes into the storm...we've got about 9 inches on the ground now and 5 more supposed to be coming tomorrow.

|

12/20/2008 10:26 PM

dont use brakes...

brakes are for pussy bmxer

|

fadly

12/20/2008 10:35 PM

districrid3 wrote:

dont use brakes...

u'r suggesting people to took off their brakes but you got brakes on ur bike, what a faggot...

|

Booze, Sex, Bikes, and Rock n' Roll

12/20/2008 10:45 PM

districrid3 wrote:

dont use brakes...

sarkumfromindonesia wrote:

u'r suggesting people to took off their brakes but you got brakes on ur bike, what a faggot...

yeh he is

|

12/20/2008 11:03 PM

riding in the snow priceless

|

12/21/2008 8:28 AM

districrid3 wrote:

dont use brakes...

I'm not going to take off my brakes just because you tell me too, dipshit...worry about your own life and stop caring so much about what other people do...and take that picture off your profile if you don't want to look like a fucking hypocrite.

|

12/21/2008 12:38 PM

districrid3 wrote:

dont use brakes...

tibug wrote:

I'm not going to take off my brakes just because you tell me too, dipshit...worry about your own life and stop caring so much about what other people do...and take that picture off your profile if you don't want to look like a fucking hypocrite.

What tibug? You didn't get the memo? Brakes are sooooooooo out! Brakeless is the new black! Even if you go around running into shit with your shoes smoking, lol.

|

12/21/2008 1:25 PM

TheCreepa wrote:

What tibug? You didn't get the memo? Brakes are sooooooooo out! Brakeless is the new black! Even if you go around running into shit with your shoes smoking, lol.

Oh okay. I'm taking my brakes off right now....while I'm at it...I'm gonna go tire-less...and seatless...and gripless...and chainless...and maybe I'll take every other spoke out of my wheels...

My bike will be the fucking lightest of all you bitchez!

|

12/21/2008 1:26 PM

tibug wrote:

TheCreepa wrote:

tibug wrote:

Oh okay. I'm taking my brakes off right now....while I'm at it...I'm gonna go tire-less...and seatless...and gripless...and chainless...and maybe I'll take every other spoke out of my wheels...

hahahahhah be careful you might set some trends

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

12/21/2008 2:50 PM

howd this turn into a brake battle... brake tricks are sweet i love watchin tech guys with brakes just go at it... like the german tobias wicke. i dont run em i ride better without em but callin brakes gay is a stretch. to each their own.

|

MUTHAFUCKIN FBM!!! refs:spikez5,irideafly

12/21/2008 2:56 PM

tibug is just retarded. and he told me that he's 5% gay. why bother talking to this dumbass?

|

Tibug is a scrawny, whiny bitch. 48's suck. I'm weight conscious- get over it.

12/21/2008 2:57 PM

StuckInWinston wrote:

tibug is just retarded. and he told me that he's 5% gay. why bother talking to this dumbass?

Why are you talking to him?

|

12/21/2008 3:24 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 5:56 PM

tibug wrote:

TheCreepa wrote:

tibug wrote:

yeah dude the every other spoke thing is really good and strong

and tire less is very smooth riding at the park and you trails and street

chainless rocks when you ride up hills to dude

|

12/21/2008 3:32 PM

weight savings lol now get out yur american apparel shirt and your skin tight levis then go hit up your park i hate what bmx has come to be

|

MUTHAFUCKIN FBM!!! refs:spikez5,irideafly

12/21/2008 4:20 PM

TheCreepa wrote:

tibug wrote:

renzy77 wrote:

yeah dude the every other spoke thing is really good and strong

and tire less is very smooth riding at the park and you trails and street

chainless rocks when you ride up hills to dude

What? Those are some good ideas but they got old last week. Now we are drilling holes in our frames cause 25 lbs is wayyyyy too heavy when you're trying to fit your skinny ass into jeans that are mean't for a 10 year old little girl. It's TOTALLY IN!!!

|