My dream bike is accidently really light

Related:
Create New Tag

8/29/2013 2:43 AM

I picked out my dream bike out of all the stuff I thought would be strong and shit but it turns out it's 19 lbs.

I'm thinking instead of the BSD Superlite sprocket, i'll get the animal vinnie, and change the stem from the Fit BF to the S&M Redneck.

Any ideas?

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

8/29/2013 4:41 AM

No, get the Animal V3.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

8/29/2013 10:31 AM

Don't get the animal vinnie sprocket. They are weak as piss. Get a mds or a fit key guard if you like guard sprockets or get a tree OG or lite.

The redneck is a great stem. I've been running the same one for years.

What are the other parts your interested in?

Also some mail orders and even the brands them selves under weigh the products so the bike could pick up a bit of weight when actually built up

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

8/29/2013 12:53 PM

Find Skworl on facebook and gett the full guard sprocket they released. SUPER solid. A buddy of mine has it, it holds up great.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/29/2013 2:00 PM

I swear I hate it, today I tried pegless for the shits and giggles and I usually ride 4 big ass pegs and it felt so fucking weird, I honestly don't like light bikes.
Wanna beef it up, double guarded MDS, S&M Redneck, possibly one of the best stems I even rode.
It depends on how much money you have to spend, cause you could get some 12G spokes and it would be damn strong on top of that two Ribcages to GSPorts and it will be beefy as hell.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

8/29/2013 7:32 PM

Get a redneck i have one and i love it.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.