My feelon danscomp

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2010 6:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 4:07 AM

I posted this as a status on facebook, and alot of people dug it. Whats your feel?

"All right. Im tired of explaining this to tons of people. Do not support danscomp. If kids keep buying bikes and parts from danscomp then local shops will go out of buisness. Whats going to happen the next time you pop a tube at a skatepark or need a new tire fast? Or cant put something on your bi...ke? Bike shops are there for a reason. To sell stuff and work on peoples bikes. And even if they dont have what you want in stock, they will most likely order it. Oh? Your shop has like NO bmx stuff? Thats just because all the kids use mailorder sites like danscomp, so whats the point in keeping parts in stock. Yes prices can be a little more, but your supporting a local buisness. Dont get me wrong though, there are a few instances where Ordering from danscomp can be benificial, but if you have the choice, support a local shop. Hopefully some of you will think next time before you go blowing money on parts you dont need. Although danscomp is good for the purpose of comparing prices and finding out about new parts."

SOrry for the mispelled title, haha. Wont let me fix it.
Note' This isnt a forum for people to call other people faggots or noobs or any of the b/s. Grow up

|

8/27/2010 7:00 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/27/2010 7:01 PM

Not all shops have everything Dans has, ignorant fuck. Shops are doing just fine.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

8/27/2010 7:01 PM

@Easternbiker93
Most shops can order almost anything.

|

8/27/2010 7:03 PM

adam lz?

|

8/27/2010 7:03 PM

bmxguitar5 wrote:

@Easternbiker93

@bmxguitar5
YOUR AN IDIOT.

|

8/27/2010 7:04 PM

My local shop has nothing but race bikes and parts.......And i dont use dans anyways

|

Life behind bars
Favorite Rider:Kareem Williams

Refs: One Size FITs All,Element4all

shopping at dans makes everything so much easier. i'm not going to buy something at my lbs for $15 more just to help out business. the only reason why i go to a bike shop is so they can install parts for me.

|

wesleytramel wrote:

@bmxguitar5
YOUR AN IDIOT.

How so.

|

8/27/2010 7:05 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

shopping at dans makes everything so much easier. i'm not going to buy something at my lbs for $15 more just to help out business. the only reason why i go to a bike shop is so they can install parts for me.

exactly what im talking about.

|

8/27/2010 7:06 PM

bmxguitar5 wrote:

@Easternbiker93

wesleytramel wrote:

@bmxguitar5
YOUR AN IDIOT.

this. AND YOU'RE A YOUTUBER. GTFO FAGGOT

hahaha jk

Do you know a kid named Mason Burke? He's friends with one of my friends haha. I saw you commenting on one of his facebook pictures.

|

where the fuck do you think your shop gets their stuff from?

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

Subscribe to me on Youtube.
http://www.youtube.com/user/senika5634?feature=mhee

bmxguitar5 wrote:

@Easternbiker93

wesleytramel wrote:

@bmxguitar5
YOUR AN IDIOT.

bmxguitar5 wrote:

How so.

supporting ur shop is good people like me who have no local BMX shop anywhere around me what am i supposed to do go build one and hire people and wait a year to get a new tire pshhhhh boy u crazy

|

8/27/2010 7:07 PM

carjakester wrote:

Youve got a point haha

|

Life behind bars

there is one legitimate bmx shop in indiana, and thats Hardcore Sportz. Which is an hour and a half away from me. Even before dans, there has never been a large group of shops that had bmx parts

|

team ballin!

theres just no bmx shops. walmart has tube and shops do too. they are based aroumd road and mountain because those bikes reuire brains to fix them

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

wesleytramel wrote:

supporting ur shop is good people like me who have no local BMX shop anywhere around me what am i supposed to do go build one and hire people and wait a year to get a new tire pshhhhh boy u crazy

Thats why i said " Dont get me wrong though, there are a few instances where Ordering from danscomp can be benificial, but if you have the choice, support a local shop"

|

8/27/2010 7:08 PM

shadowxmutiny14 wrote:

there is one legitimate bmx shop in indiana, and thats Hardcore Sportz. Which is an hour and a half away from me. Even before dans, there has never been a large group of shops that had bmx parts

Dans is in Indiana

|

wesleytramel wrote:

Thats why i said " Dont get me wrong though, there are a few instances where Ordering from danscomp can be benificial, but if you have the choice, support a local shop"

|

wesleytramel wrote:

this. my shop wanted to charge me 7.50 to take one link off my chain, for a little more i could get a chain and a breaker from dans, they deserve to go out of buisness

|

refs- Tommyboy,mandingo215, lobo173, prophet,iridebmxeveryday,ctbmx86,1of1547,Warchol2,white knight,branBMX94,JakeSalbert

8/27/2010 7:09 PM

carjakester wrote:

distributors, not danscomp. hahahaha

|

8/27/2010 7:10 PM

bmxguitar5 wrote:

How so.

wesleytramel wrote:

carjakester wrote:

this. my shop wanted to charge me 7.50 to take one link off my chain, for a little more i could get a chain and a breaker from dans, they deserve to go out of buisness

Lmaoo seriously? I went to my local shop and i asked the guy to fix my brakes. He says i have to come back in 5 days to make a appointment the people at my shop are dumb and useless.

|

Life behind bars

8/27/2010 7:11 PM

shadowxmutiny14 wrote:

Tim Dalton wrote:

Dans is in Indiana

i know that. dans isn't a shop. its a warehouse lol. and even if it was, its at the bottom of indiana, which just because of how they made the roads, takes four hours to get to.

|

team ballin!

8/27/2010 7:11 PM

I HAVE TO SAY BMXGUITAR5 IS ONE OF THE SMARTEST RIDER I HAVE YET TO SEE ON VITAL. i always support my local shop which is 2 hours away. i have an eastern boarder down the road but they dont support bmx like DICK MAULS BIKE SHOP does

|

8/27/2010 7:12 PM

Myownnick wrote:

Lmaoo seriously? I went to my local shop and i asked the guy to fix my brakes. He says i have to come back in 5 days to make a appointment the people at my shop are dumb and useless.

Maybe its because they arent making alot of money, cant afford to hire smart help, and are super busy putting parts on little kids bikes.

|

8/27/2010 7:12 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

thats because your a faggot noob and u can't do it yourself

|

RED CRAYON HAS A SMALL PENIS
CLICK HERE

8/27/2010 7:13 PM

carjakester wrote:

bmxguitar5 wrote:

distributors, not danscomp. hahahaha

some shops order from danscomp, then put it in their inventory

|

8/27/2010 7:14 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

harry wrote:

shut up you short little cunt hahahaha
nigga u-short and fat lol go suck on your little chode hahaha!!!!!

|

8/27/2010 7:16 PM

if i shop got shit from danscomp and not the bike company them selves they wouldn't get a mark up.

|

8/27/2010 7:16 PM

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

harry wrote:

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

good job laughing at your own jokes

|

8/27/2010 7:17 PM

harry wrote:

S1CKLY SK1LLED wrote:

carjakester wrote:

good job laughing at your own jokes

|