My feet hurt

Related:
Create New Tag

4/9/2014 8:40 PM

My feet hurt from standing at work all day so I tend to ride with my the pedal directly in the middle of my foot because the ball and heel hurt.But it got me to thinking where do you keep your foot on the pedal and what size shoe do you wear? I don't slip pedals very often but I don't feel as confident when I ride on the balls of my feet

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

4/9/2014 8:52 PM

Middle of my feet. Tried feet balls (hah, feet balls, thirteen.) And uhg. Felt unstable and disconnected from the bike.

|

4/9/2014 9:41 PM

I pedal with the ball of my feet in the pedals but when doing tricks i put the middle of my foot on the pedals

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/10/2014 8:31 AM

middle ish but a little biased towards the balls...(lol), size 9 shoes

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

4/10/2014 10:05 AM

SIze 9 here. I put my foot a little forward.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/10/2014 10:56 AM

Hmm interesting topic. Id watch how pros do it. I never tried the balls of my feet.get comfy good shoes first off then see if theres a differnce.I only ride shies with airr bubbles in the sole

|

HEAVY bikes METAL music

4/10/2014 12:26 PM

I wear 10.5s or 11s and I really don't know where I position my feet. I'm flat footed so I kind of just slap my feet on the pedals and go! I guess I try to keep my pedals on the waffle bottom part of my Vans. Or the section that is actually made for pedals. Isn't that called the waffle bottom? I don't know.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/10/2014 2:19 PM

I wear 13s and it doesn't matter much where I put my foot I just ride.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/10/2014 2:36 PM

I wear 9 1/2 and coast with the middle of my feet on the pedals and ride on the balls of my feet when i do tricks. It helps me control my bike better.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

4/10/2014 5:05 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

I wear 13s and it doesn't matter much where I put my foot I just ride.

That's cause you got a foot the size of a waffle iron ! Hard to slip a pedal

|

"Of course theyre compatible theyre cranks"

4/10/2014 6:04 PM

size 13-12.5 (depends on the shoe) towards my toes because the wheel hits my feet if i dont sad

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

4/10/2014 6:24 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

size 13-12.5 (depends on the shoe) towards my toes because the wheel hits my feet if i dont sad

Who makes 12.5s? I fit 12.5s for almost 2 years and never found any shoes I could have rode in in 12.5s and jumped to 13s until I grew into them.

Thanks Mitchovich, I'll take that as a compliment.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/10/2014 8:57 PM

jamiespadina wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Who makes 12.5s? I fit 12.5s for almost 2 years and never found any shoes I could have rode in in 12.5s and jumped to 13s ...more

I path used to make them for the reeds ages ago so i bought a heap of them
But yeah its really weird since they make them all the way up in full size and in half sizes but from 12 up they dont

|

4/10/2014 9:01 PM

Birkenstock Footprints also came in 12.5 but rats ate mine when i stoped riding for a bit due to injury

|