My indoor skatepark closed over the summer.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/1/2013 3:23 PM

So like the tile said my local indoor skatepark close it doors in September. I been there twice this summer it was fun it was for skater and bmxer everybody loves to go there everybody was nice we got along with each other. But they are closed now the skater got three outdoor skate park. The bmxer got one outdoor skatepark/bmx it called highland that one is for bmxer and skater but those other two are just for skaters. What to do now the highland skate park it to far from me I guess I just have to ride street this spring and summer might go highland if I can get a ride. The indoor skatepark was called woodville it was a mall long time ago then the mall close then this 3 guys brought it made it into a skatepark. it was fun while it last.

|

12/1/2013 4:06 PM

OK

|

12/1/2013 4:21 PM

Csb

|

12/1/2013 7:51 PM

Bummer. Been there.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

12/1/2013 8:04 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Bummer. Been there.

What the same thing happen to you. That your skatepark closed.

|

12/1/2013 8:13 PM

Parks gay anyways go ride street or trails

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

12/1/2013 8:21 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

Parks gay anyways go ride street or trails

I was going to ride street. Plus it had cost to get in like 5.00 wants not bad. Plus every body ride streets

|

12/1/2013 8:22 PM

duuuuuuude.. you are from OHIO not ECUADOR! act like it! english should be your first language but that was painful reading that.

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!