My name is Danny and I wanted to get some info I just got a Bmx bike and the top tube size is 20.75 tt and I feel great on it

Related:
Create New Tag

2/24/2018 7:26 PM

I have a 20.75 tt top tube and it feels great I'm a 59 but I wanted to see if there is anyone else who rides around the same top tube size ? As me also if I wanted to upgrade on a Bmx size what size should I move up to ? My height is 59 ? Please reply back when anybody can this is my first time on this site nice meeting everyone on here and thank you for the help

|

2/24/2018 8:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2018 8:02 PM

I'm 5'9" and I ride a 20.85tt but the answer to your question is....personal preference. The link below has all the info you need.
The-Ultimate-BMX-Buyers-Guide

|

2/24/2018 8:03 PM

Hey Danny, welcome to the site! If the 20.75 fits you well, there's no need to change it. I'm about 6'1, on a 20.75 and can't see myself changing from it anytime soon smile

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/24/2018 8:04 PM

Rubio151 wrote:

I'm 5'9" and I ride a 20.85tt but the answer to your question is....personal preference. The link below has all the info you ...more

This! Lots of good information in there, Tim knows his stuff...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

2/24/2018 8:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/24/2018 8:11 PM

I'M DAVID SCOTT I'M 6 FOOT TALL I HAVE A 2007 MIRRACO FIVE STAR PARK BMX BIKE WITH A 22 INCH TOP TUBE IT'S A GREAT BIKE I HAVE NO PROBLEMS WITH IT AT ALL. THE BIKE IS A CHROMOLLY FRAME AND VERY STRONG I REALLY LOVE THIS BIKE IT'S THE BEST. BIG AIR ALL DAY EVERY DAY.

Lmao who remembers this?silly
I feel it matches this thread wellgrin

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

2/24/2018 9:04 PM

No I'm not asking information. I got to try a WIFI complete the other day at the skatepark. It was honestly the most dialed bike I've ever ridden. Everything felt amazing. I noticed the frame was instantly responsive , the headtube angle was more noticable in turning and nollies , and my god the backend felt like trying to manual to toothpicks for chainstays haha , didn't even attempt to hop into one . Either way , I really like Fit parts , I own a Tshirt , Stem , Pedals , Forks , and more. They're good.

It's on sale on Dans if you're interested. First impression , it was a 10/10. Really popular frame !

sorry, had to bring that back cause I thought that's the kind of thread this was gonna be at first hahaha

you're about my height and I ride the same size, I like it too. if you like it and it feels good then keep it.

|

2/24/2018 11:50 PM

6 1 on a 20.8 and I like it the way it is but wouldn't mind if it was a little longer.

|

Hmmm

2/25/2018 12:04 AM

Rubio151 wrote:

I'm 5'9" and I ride a 20.85tt but the answer to your question is....personal preference. The link below has all the info you ...more

Thanks for the feedback I'm just wanting to do Bmx for fun and learn tricks I have the we the people reason 2018 I really like it soon I wanna move up from a 20.75 but a 20.85tt is bigger then mine ? I wanna get different sizes cause I wanna try new styles ?

|

2/25/2018 12:06 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

Hey Danny, welcome to the site! If the 20.75 fits you well, there's no need to change it. I'm about 6'1, on a 20.75 and can't ...more

Thanks for the feedback back and yes I like my Bmx I have we the people reason 2018 but I wanna try different styles of Bmx bikes I wanna get another one but a different brand but what bigger size is there ?

|

2/25/2018 12:08 AM

Rubio151 wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

This! Lots of good information in there, Tim knows his stuff...

Thanks for the feedback back I just wanna try variety of Bmx bikes but I don't like the lower size Bmx sizes cause it hurts my back my Bmx fits me but I wanna get a new one above mine what you think is a better style above mine ? I understand you sent me a site but I m 59 I like doing tricks and learning

|

2/25/2018 12:10 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I'M DAVID SCOTT I'M 6 FOOT TALL I HAVE A 2007 MIRRACO FIVE STAR PARK BMX BIKE WITH A 22 INCH TOP TUBE IT'S A GREAT BIKE I HAVE ...more

22 tt is bigger then 20.75

|

2/25/2018 12:12 AM

Edman123 wrote:

6 1 on a 20.8 and I like it the way it is but wouldn't mind if it was a little longer.

Thats cool and thanks for the feedback back be cool if they could make the hole custom order less but Bmx bikes are expensive ah we gotta spend bank to make it a good fit lol ah

|

2/25/2018 12:14 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

No I'm not asking information. I got to try a WIFI complete the other day at the skatepark. It was honestly the most dialed ...more

Thanks for the info I wanna get a second Bmx bike above mine I wanna try new styles just have no idea what to get above mine

|

2/25/2018 12:19 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

No I'm not asking information. I got to try a WIFI complete the other day at the skatepark. It was honestly the most dialed ...more

Dan_Dela wrote:

Thanks for the info I wanna get a second Bmx bike above mine I wanna try new styles just have no idea what to get above mine

I would get another frame if I was you and just swap the parts. I definitely wouldn't advise getting another complete.

|

Hmmm

2/25/2018 6:34 AM

HondaCRFRacer wrote:

I'M DAVID SCOTT I'M 6 FOOT TALL I HAVE A 2007 MIRRACO FIVE STAR PARK BMX BIKE WITH A 22 INCH TOP TUBE IT'S A GREAT BIKE I HAVE ...more

Dan_Dela wrote:

22 tt is bigger then 20.75

No yes I know... im.not David Scott... but it was a joke that alot of us guys who have been on here for a while should remember...

But I'm 6'1"/6'2" and ride a 21.25tt.... it feels pretty good...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...