6/2/2011 8:25 PM

danscomp order:

BSD back female hub 9t LHD polished
BSD Front female street hub polished
S&M race xlt 53mm polished
bsd jersey barrier hub guards front and back
Animal MK3 peg 2 3/8s black.
2 gsport birdcage rims black
2 folding tires undecided yet. either fit faf-k's 2.3 front and back or 2.25 front and back or something else?
72 spokes

or

empire order:

eclat teck LHD black 9t
birdcages front and back.
eclat teck front black
2 fit faf-k 2.3s
eclat hubguards.
1 3/8's jpeg
72 spokes

im leaning toward the danscomp order. ive always wanted polished hubs and they seem really nice they're light.
will these hubs hold up to pegs? what other lightweight hubs do u recommend? i have a mix and vandero2 now so dont mention those. im looking for female front and back. these orders sound good?

|

6/2/2011 9:22 PM

dont get two bird cages get a roll in the back

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..

6/2/2011 9:24 PM

dans,

|

I'm Fat, so what?
50 REFS!!!!!
TRAILER TRASH
BSD TRAILORPARK 21.1 Almost mint FOR SALE!!!! TEXT ME
if u need to talk to me
708 336 1697

6/2/2011 9:25 PM

Both the BSD and Tecks are amazing hubs, and the rear's are almost the same besides the axle style.

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

6/3/2011 5:05 AM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Both the BSD and Tecks are amazing hubs, and the rear's are almost the same besides the axle style.

the axles look the exact same though?

|

6/3/2011 5:11 AM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Obama wrote:

I stand corrected. I thought the BSD had 14mm Bolts, but it uses the same system as the Teck

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

6/3/2011 5:13 AM

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Obama wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

I stand corrected. I thought the BSD had 14mm Bolts, but it uses the same system as the Teck

i wish it did. will they hold up to grinds?

|

6/3/2011 5:47 AM

Obama wrote:

Easternbiker93 wrote:

Obama wrote:

i wish it did. will they hold up to grinds?

It will hold up stronger than a male in my experience. I love my Teck, and my BSD Front. Not to mention, the female rear makes maintenance so much easier

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

6/3/2011 5:51 AM

personally, 10mm bolts in the back WITH pegs is a bad idea

|

twitter

PROBZ

6/3/2011 7:34 AM

Hey dude I ordered bsd female hubs to mechneil dubs with bsd hub guards and shadow pegs and the fit wifi and stolen team cranks ill get my shipment Wednesday soo ill give you a heads upsmile

|

refs-TCbmx, mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com, fly for life
pending refs- Scramhype, blizzbikes

6/3/2011 8:05 AM

dont get the s&m xlt. i know two people that have completely snapped it. also just get the bsd back hub with a solid 14mm axle. it is like .3 ounces than the female.

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

6/3/2011 8:14 AM

Flocka Myers wrote:

Why? If Randy Brown can run 2 birdcages and not blow them up then I don't see why Obama can't. Get the order from dans except for the s&m stem and rock those fuckin birdcages.

|

Refs: Wade. Beastassdick. ScramHype Lee_Rager(x7) Spikez5 TCBmx Dolphin
With seller feedback and ref on Bmx-forum.com and PBNation.com. WhiteKinght

6/3/2011 8:43 AM

Flocka Myers wrote:

Droogskull wrote:

Why? If Randy Brown can run 2 birdcages and not blow them up then I don't see why Obama can't. Get the order from dans except for the s&m stem and rock those fuckin birdcages.

this man, those bsd hubs are amazing, hold up awesome, i mean if kriss can ride them im sure you can, when i was on his bike they felt too good so yeah :D get yourself a fit dlt, those are dope, or the bsd race to match your hubs :D

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

6/3/2011 9:22 AM

Danscomp order, but think about changing that back hub to a male...

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

6/3/2011 12:28 PM

shadow rant. end discussion

|

look at cupovjoes signature ~bike check~ i love shadow smile

6/3/2011 1:02 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

personally, 10mm bolts in the back WITH pegs is a bad idea

I beg to differ. Mine has held up fine for the past 5 or 6 months, and I slam into icepicks and feebles constantly, plus a few misses when I ended up flat out hitting the support going for an icepick on a rail. Just make sure you have a chromoly center axle and GOOD bolts. Personally, I'd ditch the bolts that come with the eclats and get some Grade 8 bolts at a hardware store, or if you get the BSDs, order some G-Sport bolts and replace all four bolts. And heads up, stay away from the Volcano bolts. They're easy to strip and they'll ruin the threading in the back center axle.

I'd go with the Dan's Comp order, too. You'll get the polished hubs you want and a nice stem. Plus, it'll probably end up being cheaper with discounts and whatnot, too.

|

6/3/2011 8:16 PM

any other opinions?

|

6/4/2011 4:45 AM

Go with the dans order, one of the hardest riders in my area has the ano red birdcages laced to a marm and rachet, he wheighs roughly 230 and he goes hard on them. get the BSD stem in polished or if you want topload cult salvation in silver.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

6/4/2011 8:00 PM

how bout ratchet 14mm 9t black laced to a birdcage. all black than bsd guard. than bsd front hub with bsd guard. laced to birdcage?

|

6/4/2011 8:11 PM

Obama wrote:

how bout ratchet 14mm 9t black laced to a birdcage. all black than bsd guard. than bsd front hub with bsd guard. laced to birdcage?

also good, everyone will hop on g sport, incluuding me.

as for the tires if your looking for good 2.25s i love my shadow overtakers, there fast as fuck and light, and imo dont wear down that fast

|

Refs: 36 + (i forgot a few)!! ScramHype (x2) , TCbmx.(x4), Ecuadevil (x3), Lee Rager (please dont delete me) x3, Futurefbm, genisis,netti spagetti, carjakester,BMX-\1995/, showtime402 (x2), 562_Rider , SuperstarDk (x2), Kurt4413, Joe green (x2), Dee hos, Spenlard,roqfan,Stolen Cherry, ninjacat33, Broughton, also local deals with Droogskull, and jbeaton13

6/4/2011 8:15 PM

Obama wrote:

still a great ride you cant go wrong with any of them

|

refs: moyboy5, Gucci Mane La Flurr, jbeaton13, tinybikerider33, Lee_Rager,TCbmx, ultra blade, TerrorCrew, ~Stolen Boy~, bstick, ScramHype, AO8, Austin_Read
Albe's nigglets..