My order came :)

Related:
Create New Tag

6/11/2014 10:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/11/2014 10:11 PM

Photo

Photo

The bars are Eastern Wonderyears in 9 rise. Getting them cut to 28 wide. Not part of the order , more of a sneek peek.

The Fit TA tires look AMAZING in person. 5x better than any video and 15x the picture quality. I dig the tiny "FIT" cutouts in it on the sides. 2.3 both so they fit my fork and have some clearance in the back. Got them in gum for a Brandon Begin / Kriss Kyle influence slightly. The Protec helmet feels great (Like not wearing anything , also provides the same protection haha) but I like it eitherway , it looks good with whatever you wear and the Fiend sticker because reppin' ; got a whole pack , slightly disappointed because 80% are the Embryo stickers but whatever. DEADLINE DVD because I support Garrett and everyone and am willing to pay for 6 years of work , haven't watched it yet ! Waiting for a good day and nice vibes before I ride. Free dans shirt , like the summer design.

No one cares , but I'm happy and it's also a sneek peak on a bike check I'll be doing soon . I still have an order or 2 to go then I'll be good !
|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/11/2014 10:11 PM

You got a helmet, a bunch of stickers, and trendwhore colored tires. who cares?!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/11/2014 10:14 PM

tomdon wrote:

You got a helmet, a bunch of stickers, and trendwhore colored tires. who cares?!

WOW.. WHAT A FUCKING ASSHOLE!

|

6/11/2014 10:19 PM

Nice stuff, I like the tires. It really is sad that certain things in this sport have became so called "trendy" but who really cares, If you like something, go with it. Who honestly cares if something is trendy, as long as theyre having fun riding thats all that matters.

|

6/11/2014 11:10 PM

reviewreviewreviewreviewreviewreview plz

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

6/11/2014 11:14 PM

Looks good.

|

6/11/2014 11:16 PM

tomdon wrote:

michael.eckhart wrote:

He has like 3500 posts he is obviously well liked.

|

13 years old

6/12/2014 2:01 AM

Krooked wrote:

hahahahahhahahahahahahaha. you dont even know. some of the MOST hated people on this forum have reached incredible post counts from defending themselves.

Sunny bro.

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

6/12/2014 6:32 AM

michael.eckhart wrote:

Krooked wrote:

EddiMundo wrote:

hahahahahhahahahahahahaha. you dont even know. some of the MOST hated people on this forum have reached incredible post counts from defending themselves.

Sunny bro.

I'm pretty sure krooked is sickdude...

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/12/2014 7:35 AM

I came.

Arent those fit tires great??? I love them. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/12/2014 7:41 AM

you should post pic of your bike after you install those tires. really nice.

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

6/12/2014 8:55 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I'm pretty sure krooked is sickdude...

this

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

6/12/2014 10:14 AM

I'll never be a fan of gum tires, but they do look pretty nice in black wall.

|

6/12/2014 10:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2014 10:45 AM

tomdon wrote:

To say the word "trendwhore" is to be a trend whore.

|

6/12/2014 10:51 AM

tomdon wrote:

Rustypdxbmx wrote:

i typed. I didn't speak.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/12/2014 11:02 AM

tomdon wrote:

Rustypdxbmx wrote:

tomdon wrote:

i typed. I didn't speak.

You obviously don't know the definition of context. smile

|

6/12/2014 12:32 PM

I'm pretty pumped to see this bike check! I like raw parts and gum tires together.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/12/2014 2:57 PM

I like how you claim it offers the same protection as a certified even though you have probably never landed on it or even rode in it (yet). But you are usually right about things so I will take your word for it that the extremely pliable and plushy foam in your helmet can absorb an impact aswell as a high density, extra hard foam designed and certified specifically for absorbing impacts.

I do agree theyre comfy as they get, but they have litterally nothing that protects you. You could have taken the shell of your former helmet and glued memory foam on the inside of it and have basically the same thing. Its a cool helmet, it will protect your scalp from getting cut up and will keep people off your ass about not wearing a helmet. Thats about it.

Im digging my TSG Kraken. Pretty bulky still but so much comfier/lighter than my previous helmet. Its not as comfy as a non certified but its a step up so im satisfied.

Although im not too into Gum, I wouldn't run the T/As in black. The Gums are pretty sick though. Wouldn't ride them because Gum and Slick which I personally dont like. I wouldn't mind riding them on someone else's bike though to see how they feel. I bet theyre super grippy.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/12/2014 3:02 PM

Cool! I recently recieved a pair of fit aluminum pedals, fit t/a tires, black wtp seat posts, federal v3 fc, 661 dirt helmet, a pair of lotek and a pair of animal edwin grips. And a spacer xD.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/12/2014 3:18 PM

T-rider wrote:

Cool! I recently recieved a pair of fit aluminum pedals, fit t/a tires, black wtp seat posts, federal v3 fc, 661 dirt helmet, a pair of lotek and a pair of animal edwin grips. And a spacer xD.

I saw on instagram. We have the same helmet now smile

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

6/12/2014 10:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/12/2014 10:09 PM

I bought the tires for the look obviously as I stated , but I figured the gum compound will help me stick slightly better at my local park. They look good in gum , plus I figured with raw parts it'd make it work. I didn't attempt to be trendy , I just liked them , even though I knew they were "trendy". I', definately make a review thread when ridden , have to true my wheels and put everything together first.

The helmet is nice , if you're not picky and want a lid to cruise around or if you're chilling and not really riding persay , I'd recommend it highly . I still have my certified one whenever I plan on learning something or going big so it doesnt faze me much.

As for post count. I really couldn't care how much comments I have. I don't spam every thread to raise it like some people LOL. I'm probaly not liked here , but I really don't care. It's the internet and I'm not trying to impress anyone ! Soley BMX to me.

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/13/2014 1:59 AM

T-rider wrote:

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I saw on instagram. We have the same helmet now smile

Yeah hahaha. It seems pretty confy, i havent had the oportunity to ride it in the bmx, but was good in the mtb. Confortability wise.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

6/13/2014 4:59 AM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I bought the tires for the look obviously as I stated , but I figured the gum compound will help me stick slightly better at my local park. They look good in gum , plus I figured with raw parts it'd make it work. I didn't attempt to be trendy , I just liked them , even though I knew they were "trendy". I', definately make a review thread when ridden , have to true my wheels and put everything together first.

The helmet is nice , if you're not picky and want a lid to cruise around or if you're chilling and not really riding persay , I'd recommend it highly . I still have my certified one whenever I plan on learning something or going big so it doesnt faze me much.

As for post count. I really couldn't care how much comments I have. I don't spam every thread to raise it like some people LOL. I'm probaly not liked here , but I really don't care. It's the internet and I'm not trying to impress anyone ! Soley BMX to me.

Did you just recommend me a helmet for "chilling" and "not riding"? I know im not the smartest guy around but I definitely dont need a helmet to wear when hanging out with people or sitting around the house.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

6/13/2014 7:14 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Did you just recommend me a helmet for "chilling" and "not riding"? I know im not the smartest guy around but I definitely dont need a helmet to wear when hanging out with people or sitting around the house.

Lol. If you're going to "chill in a helmet" a vintage ww2 helmet is more the way to go, haha.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

6/13/2014 7:17 AM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Chuck8273 wrote:

Lol. If you're going to "chill in a helmet" a vintage ww2 helmet is more the way to go, haha.

Hahahahahahaha

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/13/2014 10:22 AM

Tim is always butthurt because of our facebook arguments. I wasn't dirrecting that to anyone in specific , but if anything you'd be the last person I'd want to talk to smile

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/13/2014 10:25 AM

Tim is always butthurt because of our facebook arguments. I wasn't dirrecting that to anyone in specific , but if anything you'd be the last person I'd want to talk to smile

Such butthurt. So Facebook.

|

6/13/2014 10:40 AM

Tim.... Brayden... Both shut up about helmets lol.. I've yelled at both of you about getting a certified helmet...Its dumb preaching to dumber(brayden you're the dumber since you still bought an uncertified helmet) And somebody message me what the hell is going on in the group chats because im missing it obviously.

Chuck wins this thread for the day....

|

6/13/2014 10:44 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2014 10:50 AM

Edit : My last comment before this edit was far to rude to even continue with it

|

My Cult 2 Short

6/13/2014 10:53 AM

Edit : My last comment before this edit was far to rude to even continue with it

Yeah lets bring each others personal business onto vital. If youre going to talk badly about me or my relationship atleast get your facts straight first and consider the fact that the situation you had yourself in was not any better. Im not in seventh grade anymore so ill leave said situation off said website, but handle your situation before you criticize mine and publicize it.

Am I grumpy? I pointed out what you said. Holy jebuz kid, take a break from the internet.

|