My other love(Non-BMX)

Related:
Create New Tag

1/17/2010 8:11 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:22 AM

Pearl Export: 10",12",14",16" toms; 13" picillo snare(tama); 22" bass drum.
Sabian Cymbals: 14"aax stage hats,12"aax china, 16"vault crash, zil-bel(zildjan), 10"hhx splash, 18" vault crash, 20"hhx evolutin ride, 16"aa china

remo heads(except snare), pdp doublepedal.

|

1/17/2010 8:15 PM

csb. i play guitar, but i only have one picture. so obviously your probably better

|

Love Life,Ride BMX The Road Goes On Forever And The Party Never Ends
If your not living on the Edge , your taking up too much space!!

1/17/2010 8:17 PM

freeagent72 wrote:

csb. i play guitar, but i only have one picture. so obviously your probably better

How does that make me better?

|

1/17/2010 8:18 PM

That's a hell of a drumset.

I'm gettin mine put together again.

I've got a 7 piece acrylic sonor set.

Need a bunch of new stuff though cuz it hasn't been set up since like 10th grade and I lost my kick pedal, my high hat is broken, and the legs for my 14" are missing. Now that my custom is complete I can buy new drum stuff smile

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/17/2010 8:22 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

That's a hell of a drumset.

I'm gettin mine put together again.

I've got a 7 piece acrylic sonor set.

Need a bunch of new stuff though cuz it hasn't been set up since like 10th grade and I lost my kick pedal, my high hat is broken, and the legs for my 14" are missing. Now that my custom is complete I can buy new drum stuff smile

Those acrylics are hella oldschool, and look hella sick. post some pics when you get it together.

IM gonna start getting a new bike put together now that i got this.

|

1/17/2010 8:25 PM

Double Bass

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

1/17/2010 8:28 PM

Yeah it was my dads before he died and he bought it in the 80s I think (possibly before I was born) its fucking sick though! Its one of my most prized posessions.

Been waiting to own my own house before I got back in to playing it so I didn't piss people off in the barracks.

Do you play anything else?? I play guitar and trumpet, and am trying to slowly teach myself to play the alto sax and trombone.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

1/17/2010 8:30 PM

Nice! I have and orange county setup with axis pedals, zildijan cymbals including a 24" ride

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/17/2010 8:33 PM

my other hobbies include

women
motocross
snowboarding
xbox live & playstation network

|

i love fat chicks <3

Ressler711 wrote:

Nice! I have and orange county setup with axis pedals, zildijan cymbals including a 24" ride

Fuckin sick.
after i get my bike built up, im gonna buy the DW9000 pedals
Big ass ride!

|

That's pretty cool dude, my brother plays drums as well, and he has just as many cymbals, but he somehow manages to shatter all of his. Apparently, he's always saying that people tell him he is the best drummer in town, which I don't doubt, he is pretty beastly with a double pedal. He plays that lame screamo and hardcore shit, so I think his drumming sounds like ass, haha!

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

1/17/2010 8:35 PM

devyn wrote:

my other hobbies include

women
motocross
snowboarding
xbox live & playstation network

I do the first two also!
haha

|

1/17/2010 8:37 PM

ridebmxnc wrote:

Yeah it was my dads before he died and he bought it in the 80s I think (possibly before I was born) its fucking sick though! Its one of my most prized posessions.

Been waiting to own my own house before I got back in to playing it so I didn't piss people off in the barracks.

Do you play anything else?? I play guitar and trumpet, and am trying to slowly teach myself to play the alto sax and trombone.

yeah, im in band at my highschool, im a band geek.
i also play Euphonium, Trombone, & Clarinet.

i Wanna learn how to play bass

|

1/17/2010 8:39 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

That's pretty cool dude, my brother plays drums as well, and he has just as many cymbals, but he somehow manages to shatter all of his. Apparently, he's always saying that people tell him he is the best drummer in town, which I don't doubt, he is pretty beastly with a double pedal. He plays that lame screamo and hardcore shit, so I think his drumming sounds like ass, haha!

hardcore music ftw! double bass and gallops FTW!

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

1/17/2010 8:39 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Ive played drums for like 3 years. I got this set from my 26y/o cousin.
hes a fuckin beast also, but hes getting ready to settle down, and buy an electric kit.

The cymbals alone cost over $2,000

|

1/17/2010 8:43 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

hardcore music ftw! double bass and gallops FTW!

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook