My review on tires

Related:
Create New Tag

8/16/2015 7:11 PM

I've kinda spent a lot of money on tires in the years I've ridden, I'll start with the worst and on to the best (my opinion)
•Odyssey aitken, really knobby not good for street didn't roll fast or long had a lot of rolling resistance and was loud
•odyssey path, same ass the aitken loud didn't roll long and was heavy tire good for trails tho
•alienation graffit, had good tread but was soft and wore out fast, rolled well but was to light felt everything when running high psi
•fit faf, wore out fast due to low tread profile, did roll fast was on a good weight for what it was for and nice and wide
•odyssey Aaron Ross, good tread lasted a long time, I ran about 80 psi and they felt great soft landing but didn't seem to roll well but I did like the tire
•animal glh, rolls well real wide good tread had nice side tread for cutting turns and all that rad crap nice street tire
•duo Hsl low pressure (current front tire) so yeah it's a 65 psi tire but man this rolls for a while grips like hell on street, concrete park, or wooden ramps (wipe with wd40 and adds stickiness) and on the light side and is beefy as hell in 2.40
•odyssey hawk plyte (current back) sticky tire rolls forever, beefy, decent weight, soft landing on 85 psi and doesn't squeak like hell I like that and let's be real it looks aggressive and fast cause it is
So this is all in my opinon on what I liked and didn't

|

8/16/2015 7:17 PM

i like the Duo tires i have a Stunner in the rear right now, and i'm planning on switching to Stunner lows(in white wall) once i etheir get some money or when they wear out, currently im using an Aitken knobby tan wall up front, and it is a touch loud, it does well on dirt though, which is mostly what i ride.

|

"The D.O.P.S. System"
DK, Odyssey, Profile, Shadow.
check out my bike check
@ethanbrackett
@powersbikeshop

8/16/2015 7:40 PM

dkTechEthan wrote:

i like the Duo tires i have a Stunner in the rear right now, and i'm planning on switching to Stunner lows(in white wall) once ...more

I ate mad shit when I had the aitken in the front cause it didn't fit in my rear and I went to make a turn and it humms so loud and I hit small rocks and it rolled right out from under me I was mad and threw the bike

|

8/16/2015 7:41 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/16/2015 7:42 PM

EDIT eastern burnout.... We all know how this ends.. Had it on the front made a turn had some dust on the tire and ate shit, but for a back tire was good rolled well was light but it was slide city all day everyday hatted that tire that had to be the shittyest tire ever

|

8/17/2015 12:23 AM

Fireballs were pretty good , I would buy another pair

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/17/2015 7:37 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Fireballs were pretty good , I would buy another pair

I love me some fire ball that got me tore up one night at my boys house drank a whole bottle and then threw up.. Good times

|

8/17/2015 7:38 PM

Photo

|

8/17/2015 9:50 PM

Best tires in my experience for my riding style

Animal glh
Cult dehart
Bsd donsqueeks

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit