My thoughts your thoughts

Related:
Create New Tag

7/26/2011 6:26 PM

I was riding park in another town today and it just felt really weird. It felt like everyone was staring at me haha. And it didnt really help that they were all better than me, but it was my second time riding park. Do you guys like street or park more? I like street more because you can add your own style and build and find what you ride.

|

7/26/2011 6:28 PM

street i sometimes ride park just cause we have nothing around here other than a campus that u get introuble at

|

Honey badger don't give a shit
Bobby Getz is my secret lover from Dayton Ohio

7/26/2011 8:11 PM

hunter.larouche wrote:

street i sometimes ride park just cause we have nothing around here other than a campus that u get introuble at

are you talking about the ud campus? the few times ive ridden there i havent gotten in any trouble at all
and are you ever at newport?

|

ferthebirdz wrote: my pegs are called cranks..

7/26/2011 8:13 PM

street. easier to ride, more stylish riding, more originallity, never gets old

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

7/26/2011 8:14 PM

street cuz i dont want to get made fun of and if i go to a park and ppl start talking shit i cant prove myself because they dont have any rails or anything

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/27/2011 8:23 AM

bmx4orlife wrote:

street cuz i dont want to get made fun of and if i go to a park and ppl start talking shit i cant prove myself because they dont have any rails or anything

I could barely air a quarter :p

|

7/27/2011 8:24 AM

street, mid way thru u can meet up with people and chill, i find park boring and crouded i like not worrying about hitting people idk just more sexy doing street

|

7/27/2011 8:36 AM

Skavenger69 wrote:

street, mid way thru u can meet up with people and chill, i find park boring and crouded i like not worrying about hitting people idk just more sexy doing street

i agree

|

7/27/2011 8:36 AM

I like park more haha

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

7/27/2011 8:53 AM

trails all day

|

Just ride and stop being a DICK to the new kids

7/27/2011 12:27 PM

street, riding parks seem boring to me even if its the same sort of stuff i would be riding on street

|

7/27/2011 12:55 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

rideunitedmothership wrote:

I could barely air a quarter :p

i cant at all though i havent really tried

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

7/27/2011 1:41 PM

Both, because i dont really care about what kids think at the skatepark, I just really want to ride.

|

7/27/2011 1:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2011 1:48 PM

You just have to get good at park before you can really appreciate it. Once you start airing decently high and can do spines and shit like that you can start laceing together lines and adding diffrent tricks in it and whatnot. THATS when park gets super fun, you can just flow around all day.

EDIT: Thats the best thing about BMX, the better you get the funner it gets.

|

Swoop it motherfuckas

7/27/2011 1:54 PM

park, i mean Unit 23 is 10 minutes away from me, so obviously !

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

7/27/2011 2:00 PM

mccarthy04 wrote:

park, i mean Unit 23 is 10 minutes away from me, so obviously !

no not obvious i have a decent indoor park close to me but i still prefer street

|

7/27/2011 2:12 PM

street or trails

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

7/27/2011 2:15 PM

street or trails

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

7/27/2011 3:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/27/2011 3:15 PM

Double post

|

7/27/2011 3:14 PM

I've been riding for six years this winter. When I first started, I tried to ride all three disciplines with equal progression. I like trails the most, but I'm pretty good at street and good at park, not to float my own boat. Try to ride all 3 terrains, they benefit eachother. For example, learning a 'park' trick can give you the feel for a street trick, or getting stylecat at the trails makes you more flowy on street and park.

Sorry if I double posted, the first time I typed this it didn't show up.

|