My wheel project

Related:
Create New Tag

6/13/2013 4:31 PM

Photo
wheel was originally fire engine red rim red primo hub orange primo spokes. This is the hub before.

Photo

This is the hub now i still have to polish it a little more.

i am going to be rawing and polishing the rim too soon. the spokes i might strip and leave raw although its a pain in the ass i dont have money for new ones right now.
|

6/13/2013 5:04 PM

polished but yeah

|

6/13/2013 5:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2013 5:24 PM

Interested to see how dis turns out, I've always loved da look of the classic raw/polished/chrome frame with all black parts, but it wud be nice to see how it wud look with an all black bike wit an all raw/polished/chrome wheelset & with maybe a raw/polished/chrome stem or bars & chain

What colour is the rest of the bike ? Is that it in you avatar, if so I reckon dis gun look mintasfuk.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

6/13/2013 6:53 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

Interested to see how dis turns out, I've always loved da look of the classic raw/polished/chrome frame with all black parts, but it wud be nice to see how it wud look with an all black bike wit an all raw/polished/chrome wheelset & with maybe a raw/polished/chrome stem or bars & chain

What colour is the rest of the bike ? Is that it in you avatar, if so I reckon dis gun look mintasfuk.

Photo

bike now. im gonna polish stem and sprocket too eventually and my backwheel stuff

so far wheel
Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo
|

6/13/2013 6:54 PM

i gotta buy spokes or raw these they r hard to raw tho

|

6/13/2013 7:06 PM

Photo

Remix and n4flPhoto
|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/13/2013 7:08 PM

if you didnt already raw them. just dip them in paint stripper.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

6/13/2013 7:15 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

They are anodized. But spokes take FOREVER to raw in paint stripper

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

6/13/2013 7:18 PM

future FBM wrote: Photo

Remix and n4flPhoto

damn nice looks good man!

|

6/13/2013 7:19 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

future FBM wrote:

They are anodized. But spokes take FOREVER to raw in paint stripper

im gonna end up having to sand these if i cant buy spokes most likely my dad wont buy me paint stripper or shit like that so i have sand paper lol

|

6/13/2013 7:20 PM

for spokes it is 15 shipped off albes i might buy some off my local shop tho if it comes down to it

|