My whole dang front end went to crap in a matter of days!!

Related:
Create New Tag

5/6/2013 2:36 PM

Well i always knew when i bought 40$ cranks made by a company closely related to eastern, i may be in for some trouble. I cracked and bent my peg side dropout. I had one of those nights where trick after trick, spot after spot, i landed everything clean and smooth and perfect and was doing some speedy street lines, a nice smith (something i hadnt got in a long while) on a marble ledge. It being 11:03- 3 minutes past curfew, i flew home dropping all possible ledges and stairs the whole way home and put my bike in my bed, had intercourse with it and went to sleep. I woke up kissed it goodbye and went to hell (school) and got home and realized the front tire was flat, so i took the wheel off, changed the tube, went to put it back on, the dropout looked funny from an angle then as i looked it was cracked and bent ;( good thing veinbmx has a good warranty system and it wont be too much trouble to get another pair. I am a lightweight, all around rider that doesnt do many crazy nose-heavy tricks. and since my Ezra stem stripped, my front end is all kinds of heavy and sad. i am now running Haro Nyquist forks and an alex-triple wall 48 in the front. Other than the dramatic weight change, it feels great! haha Does anyone know the offset on Haro Nyquist forks from about 2004-5? It feels steep, but i dont know. I am shipping them in tomorrow morning. Anyone warranty parts from them, how quick are they?

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/6/2013 3:58 PM

Ask them how long it will take?
I have great experience with the one time I warrantied my stripped EZRA Gauntlet.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/6/2013 9:00 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Ask them how long it will take?
I have great experience with the one time I warrantied my stripped EZRA Gauntlet.

I have a bent EZRA gauntlet stem and wore out the steerer tube on my Guerra Bane forks...... they suck and honestly too lazy to warranty crap parts to get crappier parts.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/7/2013 9:59 AM

I thought people hating on Eastern because they broke one of their parts was stupid but saying that your Front end fucked up because you bought some Cranks from a brand 'related to Eastern' takes it to a whole new level.

|

5/7/2013 10:03 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

I thought people hating on Eastern because they broke one of their parts was stupid but saying that your Front end fucked up because you bought some Cranks from a brand 'related to Eastern' takes it to a whole new level.

This lol.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/7/2013 10:04 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Exactly.
He bought cranks & his front end fell apart .
What.the.fuck.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

5/7/2013 10:41 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Exactly.
What.the.fuck.

shit i didnt mean cranks, i meant forks. sorry, my bad. its what i get for making a thing while crapping.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

5/7/2013 11:15 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Exactly.
What.the.fuck.

MaximusBikes wrote:

shit i didnt mean cranks, i meant forks. sorry, my bad. its what i get for making a thing while crapping.

Lol bro just edit your original post

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...

5/7/2013 11:19 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Exactly.
What.the.fuck.

MaximusBikes wrote:

Purple bike wrote:

Lol bro just edit your original post

Or don't Vital when you take a crap.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/7/2013 11:21 AM

Why not? Gotta do something while your in there lol

|

i used to like pork till i found out it came from cops...