Mystery Mongoose bmx bike

Related:
Create New Tag

11/8/2019 7:01 PM

I don’t have the bike anymore or pictures but I remember I found this bike in a parking lot I waited a few days then snatched the bike like the thief I am lol. That’s how I started to get into bmx, that was years ago but I was always wondering. Back then I didn’t know what a freecoaster hub was and now thinking back I’m shocked to remember that the bike had a freecoaster hub, now the bike did have 3 piece cranks but it was all unsealed and hi tensile steel but I’ve never been able to find it again. Anybody ever seen this bike before? It was black and blue. I remember taking apart the freecoaster and being so confused because it had a screw driver and a clutch.

|

11/8/2019 7:19 PM

Wait. Wait. Wait. You stole a bmx bike. Dude. Not. Cool.

|

11/8/2019 7:22 PM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

Wait. Wait. Wait. You stole a bmx bike. Dude. Not. Cool.

I waited like 3 days... it’s was hard times back then and I believed I made it up by making a bmx bike out of my spare parts for a friend lol

|

11/8/2019 7:43 PM

Worst origin story ever. Bike thieves are scum.

|

11/8/2019 7:46 PM

HtownGetDown wrote:

Worst origin story ever. Bike thieves are scum.

Oh common like I said I waited 3 days now one claimed it and it was in my townhome parking lot. I even rode it excaclty where I found it nobody said anything. If it wasn’t for that bike it would of ended in the trash and I would of been smoking weed instead of loving this bmx sport

|

11/8/2019 9:04 PM

You had a Kink Aaron Ross Traildigger.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

11/8/2019 10:32 PM

I mean... you CAN smoke weed AND ride bmx....

|

11/9/2019 7:28 AM

I mean you CAN do crack and ride bmx

|

I like riding my bike.