NC Trails In HD

Related:
Create New Tag

2/2/2009 5:18 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 6:23 PM

Hey just sharing this video from a day at the trails yesterday. NC decided to give us a weekend of 65 degree weather for the first weekend in Feb so this is what it resulted in. a bunch of local having a good time...

if ya dont mind gimme some feedback of what you think.

NC Trails In HD from Andrew Bryan on Vimeo.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

2/2/2009 6:10 AM

enjoyed it man smile
yesterday was awesome till i fucked up my knee! we need to do another big trail jam again soon! maybe a dig/jam at regency and fix them up?

when r u getting those new cranks from scott?

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

2/2/2009 6:30 AM

ill stick to digging at FV haha. imma be digging like thurs and friday this week i think.
and im picking them up tonight, maybe ill make it thru more then just the warm up line next time

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

2/2/2009 6:33 AM

lol ait. ive got work all weekend this week so i'll just be riding at sk8 cary all wkd

|

2/2/2009 2:35 PM

bump.

so what does every one else think?

|

2/2/2009 3:01 PM

i think its sick
nice trails too

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/2/2009 3:10 PM

what song is that/?

|

refs: fuckyou2, pocoloco, fecho, loco_for_riding

2/2/2009 3:13 PM

dope trails

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

2/2/2009 5:23 PM

thanks guys.

the song is tears dont matter much by lucero

|

2/2/2009 5:28 PM

Pretty sweet...good on you guys for riding trails with mountain bikers...I hate assfucks who hate mountain bikers because they're mountain bikers...or bmxers because they're bmxers.

Dope...with a capital D.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

2/2/2009 6:07 PM

ha thanks man. some of the MTB'ers are like bmx guys who like riding the MTBs too.

bottom line is they know how to pick up a shovel so they are cool in my book.

i hate on people that dont pick up a shovel, not what they ride.

|

2/2/2009 6:12 PM

not in HD

|

2/2/2009 6:16 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

ha thanks man. some of the MTB'ers are like bmx guys who like riding the MTBs too.

Same....we need more people like you at my place.

|

2/3/2009 8:12 AM

i take it you are no stranger to a shovel then.

your cool in my book man. haha

|

2/3/2009 8:55 AM

abreezy111 wrote:

i take it you are no stranger to a shovel then.

your cool in my book man. haha

Yea haha and my hands pay for it...between shovels and other hand tools and my bike, my hands get shredded...it's not uncommon for me to have more than one blood blister going at once time...and I even wear gloves while riding, most of the time.

|

2/3/2009 11:49 AM

i still wonder what happen to trail ediquete? (sp?)

what happen to you case a lander and pick up a shovel and fix it.

kids seem to just leave every thing to go to shit now and then complain when they cant ride.

|

2/3/2009 12:05 PM

i deff. gotta ride those trails when i move back down
yeah i agree most kids just expect them to stay perfect, i sit out there and do more digging than riding

|

2/3/2009 12:13 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

yeah i agree most kids just expect them to stay perfect, i sit out there and do more digging than riding

I don't even think of digging as work most of the time...it's almost as fun as riding for me...I don't know why.

|

2/3/2009 12:22 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

tibug wrote:

I don't even think of digging as work most of the time...it's almost as fun as riding for me...I don't know why.

yeah same here
i like seeing the jumps get better,,half the time you dig until 30min before dark haha
some kids are just lazy

|

2/3/2009 1:08 PM

im new to dirt but i definatley agree abt the lack of ettiquite from the newer riders not just with the trails but at the parks too. there should be a mandatory ettiquite class at parks for new riders to learn how ur supposed to behave when u ride

|

2/3/2009 1:56 PM

i dont even take my bike to the trails some days. just have dig jams.

digging is fun its like being a little kid and playing in the dirt, plus riding your work is way more rewarding then riding some one else's.

|

2/3/2009 7:19 PM

dude i know, i love digging all day and watching a new line take shape...or a line thats already there become like absolutely amazing. It pissed me off so much that day that those kids just sat there and waited for us to finish digging so they could ride it

|

2/3/2009 10:50 PM

abreezy111 wrote:

true x10. fuck ppl who think they can ride without helping. NOT COOL.

|

What time is it when you go to the dentist? Tooth hurty

2/4/2009 8:02 AM

cryan148 wrote:

dude i know, i love digging all day and watching a new line take shape...or a line thats already there become like absolutely amazing. It pissed me off so much that day that those kids just sat there and waited for us to finish digging so they could ride it

i know dude, i wanted to hit those kids with a shovel. haha

|

2/4/2009 9:37 AM

hitting them with a shovel sounds like fun

|

2/4/2009 9:51 AM

Ya maybe they would fall down and cover up some of the water and serve a purpose.

P.s. Chris, dig jam on sat. Be there. Me and don will be

|

2/4/2009 10:24 AM

hellla sick in HD

|

Xc-martX

2/5/2009 12:39 PM

im down, i'll be there with my shovels

|