NEED ADVICE ON WHEELSET ASAP

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2019 10:33 PM

So I’m a semi broke 16 year old. I want a new wheel set and the stolen rampage freecoaster wheel set looks good for the price. Looks like it just has Normal internals. Anyone had any issues or reasons why I shouldn’t buy it? And positive things to say? Please help me as I want to buy it on sale if I’m going to buy it it.

|

9/2/2019 5:54 AM

Just keep it well greased and it will last you a long time.

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

9/2/2019 6:55 AM

NoobBro1 wrote:

So I’m a semi broke 16 year old. I want a new wheel set and the stolen rampage freecoaster wheel set looks good for the price. Looks like it just has Normal internals. Anyone had any issues or reasons why I shouldn’t buy it? And positive things to say? Please help me as I want to buy it on sale if I’m going to buy it it.

Whatever you do, make sure you get a set with double wall rims. Sealed bearings are good too, they are just more money and don't require any maintence compared to unsealed

|

I like riding my bike.

9/3/2019 6:17 PM

Rant moon walker 2 has the new drag system that the bsd and shadow coaster has at a similar price point .

|

I believe in hub guard protection