NEED HELP ASAP

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2009 9:29 AM

Does a DDL make turning more responsive and or sharp im riding it right now after switching from a DK alpha and it feels totally wierd.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

9/30/2009 9:34 AM

yes... changing stems and bars are usually the weirdest thing to get used to.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/30/2009 9:38 AM

Yea I get that.
But is there a "scientific" term or something that tells why a drop down feels more responsive...

Also should i keep the ddl or switch back to alpha what one do you reccomend.

|

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "

9/30/2009 9:54 AM

funtington wrote:

Yea I get that.
But is there a "scientific" term or something that tells why a drop down feels more responsive...

Also should i keep the ddl or switch back to alpha what one do you reccomend.

idk about a scientific term, but it puts you farther over the steerer tube which would give a more responsive feel to it. ive only rode a bike that had one once and thats how i felt on it.

idk what to tell you about what stem you should run. thats personal preference man.

|

9/30/2009 9:57 AM

Yea Well as far as qaulity of product goes i like the ddl its fit its strong but the alpha i think is feeling more natural and im used to it so I'm just straight confused on what to run

|

9/30/2009 10:04 AM

funtington wrote:

Yea Well as far as qaulity of product goes i like the ddl its fit its strong but the alpha i think is feeling more natural and im used to it so I'm just straight confused on what to run

give it a week with the dld then make a decision

|

9/30/2009 10:15 AM

I pretty much have to decide today which suck extremely badhowever i have a quarter i can shred hard before i make a decisiion.

**bad spelling**

|