NEED HELP ON PARTS

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2009 7:13 PM

my spindles and bb's are busted, so im planning on getting new cranks. any suggestions? price doesnt matter as long as it will hold up.

i will need a new fork soon, any suggestions for that? black color, price also doesnt matter.

also im getting a new frame, the Fit DAK 20.75. is that a good frame? what are the pros and cons?

|

8/1/2009 7:18 PM

cranks
demolition medial v2
profile bmx
eastern 720

fork
fit blade

and yes the dak frame is good.

|

another day, another dollar

8/1/2009 7:28 PM

get hollowbites or profiles. eclats look good but idk much about them. and get the director forks they will last forever.
and the dak frame sucks. the dropouts bend and the frame flexes alot. get a sunday

|

8/1/2009 11:31 PM

profiles or eclats
odyssey race
and the dak is good or a s3.5

|

8/2/2009 1:32 AM

Dude, if I had the money I'd buy a Dak frame. The guy's a beast and he rides it seeing as it is his signature frame. As for the cranks, the Primo Hollowbites are good but if you are going to buy the Demoliton Medial cranks don't buy the more expensive one. It has a titanium spindle which means it will break easier than the regular 4 ounce heavier spindle.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

8/2/2009 1:41 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:05 PM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Dude, if I had the money I'd buy a Dak frame. The guy's a beast and he rides it seeing as it is his signature frame. As for the cranks, the Primo Hollowbites are good but if you are going to buy the Demoliton Medial cranks don't buy the more expensive one. It has a titanium spindle which means it will break easier than the regular 4 ounce heavier spindle.

Just cause it has a ti spindle doesnt mean its weaker. and the spindle doesn't make the crank break..

Hell, the Demo cranks are weak in general! Do not get those cranks


Strong light cranks - eclat or Hollowbites


Want a strong light fork, any sunday or ody fork , if you like the offset primo strands,

|

<insert signature here>

8/2/2009 1:44 AM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Dude, if I had the money I'd buy a Dak frame. The guy's a beast and he rides it seeing as it is his signature frame. As for the cranks, the Primo Hollowbites are good but if you are going to buy the Demoliton Medial cranks don't buy the more expensive one. It has a titanium spindle which means it will break easier than the regular 4 ounce heavier spindle.

iBike wrote:

Just cause it has a ti spindle doesnt mean its weaker. and the spindle doesn't make the crank break..

Hell, the Demo cranks are weak in general! Do not get those cranks


Strong light cranks - eclat or Hollowbites


Want a strong light fork, any sunday or ody fork , if you like the offset primo strands,

Haha dude, no offense but that's dumb. Titanium is weaker than the regular type metal they use. And I won't believe that the Demo cranks are weak because my friend rides them and he's like 6'6" and weighs about 180 pounds. I actually just ordered them and I'm 100% sure they won't break on me because I weigh only 105 pounds haha.

|

Don't listen to me, I'm not on the list either!

Here's my blog: http://wcbmxscene.blogspot.com/

8/2/2009 1:46 AM

cranks - profile (lifetime warranty)
forks - anything odyssey (lifetime warranty
frame - either sunday (lifetime warranty) or FBM (lifetime of awesomeness) plus the guys that work there are cool as fuck and would hook you up if anything ever happened

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

8/2/2009 2:09 AM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Dude, if I had the money I'd buy a Dak frame. The guy's a beast and he rides it seeing as it is his signature frame. As for the cranks, the Primo Hollowbites are good but if you are going to buy the Demoliton Medial cranks don't buy the more expensive one. It has a titanium spindle which means it will break easier than the regular 4 ounce heavier spindle.

iBike wrote:

Just cause it has a ti spindle doesnt mean its weaker. and the spindle doesn't make the crank break..

Hell, the Demo cranks are weak in general! Do not get those cranks


Strong light cranks - eclat or Hollowbites


Want a strong light fork, any sunday or ody fork , if you like the offset primo strands,

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Haha dude, no offense but that's dumb. Titanium is weaker than the regular type metal they use. And I won't believe that the Demo cranks are weak because my friend rides them and he's like 6'6" and weighs about 180 pounds. I actually just ordered them and I'm 100% sure they won't break on me because I weigh only 105 pounds haha.

i cracked those cranks and get the hawk v2 frame and the odsy forks

|

refs:spikez-mikelee-ScramHype-CGcaps-Droogskull-Blake El Gingero-hcpmichael

8/2/2009 2:16 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 9:05 PM

profiles gdh 175 or 180

forks go odyssey dirts or priimo kamikaze

just get an s&m haha

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

8/2/2009 2:17 AM

BMXgunnar08 wrote:

Haha dude, no offense but that's dumb. Titanium is weaker than the regular type metal they use. And I won't believe that the Demo cranks are weak because my friend rides them and he's like 6'6" and weighs about 180 pounds. I actually just ordered them and I'm 100% sure they won't break on me because I weigh only 105 pounds haha.

they arent week ive seen them go through more abuse than a foster kid

|

Bike Check
#Merica.