NEED SOME GOOD ADVICE!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2014 10:42 AM

Im A Heavy Guy, And I Have A Wierd Love For Bikes And The Wind Hitting My Face..But I Am Just Starting To Get In To This Awsome Sport So I Know Absolutley Nothing About Nothing... Im 5'8 and Weigh 320lbs...yes im fat, lets get pass that..i would love to be a inspiration to other big ridders who get discouraged becuase the bike tires look flat or we cant do as many tricks...i want to go all out and drop all these pounds and make some sort of change even if its a small one...can anyone help? i need info on what bike i need, wheels, size, best online store, ect...any help will be appritiated.

|

I Fell 200 Times Trying To Do That Jump, But When I Finally Landed It.....tssssss.....you know exactly how I felt.

4/25/2014 11:34 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/25/2014 11:34 AM

take a look at
dan's comp - www.danscomp.com
empire - www.empirebmx.com
albe's - www.albes.com
those are the most well known online stores in 'murica
you should probably start with a decent complete bike (new or 2nd hand, cant help you much there as i know nothing about new completes these days) or a used custom bike

either way you'll want to look around and narrow your choice down first before anyone can really help you further. what's your budget anyway?

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

4/25/2014 12:49 PM

For the first two lines you typed like topsey

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

4/25/2014 1:02 PM

Whats ypur budget?

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/25/2014 1:49 PM

Topsey get in here

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

4/28/2014 6:30 AM

tr1x wrote:

take a look at
dan's comp - www.danscomp.com
empire - www.empirebmx.com
albe's - www.albes.com
those are the most well known ...more

Thanks Alot, My Budget right now honestly aint much for a good bike 600$, but i can find a "good" bike off one off my friends, but i want to customize it so it can be able to suport my weight while i do all these tricks and grinds and jumps..i want to make shore the bike dont look like its screeming for help.

|

I Fell 200 Times Trying To Do That Jump, But When I Finally Landed It.....tssssss.....you know exactly how I felt.

4/28/2014 6:32 AM

T-rider wrote:

Whats ypur budget?

600$ its all i have right now

|

4/28/2014 6:33 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Topsey get in here

topsey?

|

4/28/2014 7:22 AM

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Topsey get in here

bigStack860 wrote:

topsey?

Hes a good member in this forum

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/28/2014 7:25 AM

And http://www.danscomp.com/products-BIKES/102414/2014_Sunday_Broadcaster_Bike.html that bike with the discount code, which i dont know, but sure someone around here does.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

4/28/2014 7:40 PM

you can get a 2011-2012 $1000 bikes for around $600 if you look hard enough.

and welcome to bmx world. my "big" friend lost over 30 pounds in 2 months. bmx burns so much energy and yet it's fun

|

4/28/2014 8:47 PM

YEAH, Danscomp.com has some good sales right now on Complete bikes. SUNDAY Bikes are on sale. Great Deals!
For Promo codes you can try 4431 or for the month of MAY use 45G1 both of these are 15% off which will save you quite a bit. Also sign up for there REWARDS program it will save you tons of money in the future for replacement parts.

For a man of your stature I would recommend getting the most expensive bike you can considering these will have the most SOLID parts. I really recommend the Higher end Sundays though, most of there completes have Odyssey parts which are known to last. Odysseys Cranks are pretty solid which you will need for stress under wieght.

Also I just look and you can get a Sunday PRO model complete for about 679.99 with 15%off promo code and FREE SHIPPING. This is a great deal. Also If if you sign up, you will earn 25$ in Dan's REWARDS. Oh, the above mentioned promo code 45G1 is for 15%off your total order if its $125 or more. DANSCOMP.COM is the best.

And this is considering you want a 20" Freestyle BMX bike.

|

4/28/2014 9:03 PM

make sure to get 48h wheels with triple walls

|

Fuck BMX

4/29/2014 4:56 AM

zzzxtreme wrote:

you can get a 2011-2012 $1000 bikes for around $600 if you look hard enough.

and welcome to bmx world. my "big" friend lost ...more

Nice, Tell Your Big Friend He Motivated Another Guy Just By Losing The Weight, And Thank You bro.. i will deffinitly take a look.

|

4/29/2014 4:58 AM

michael.eckhart wrote:

YEAH, Danscomp.com has some good sales right now on Complete bikes. SUNDAY Bikes are on sale. Great Deals!
For Promo codes you ...more

Wow, Thanks Alot Brother.. You Gave me all the info i needed (Gives You Daps)...ill be posting videos on my weight loss mission..ill deff give you a shout out in one of my videos

|

4/29/2014 4:59 AM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

make sure to get 48h wheels with triple walls

ok ok coo, but were can i find those type of wheels though?

|

4/29/2014 5:10 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/29/2014 5:11 AM

They are extremely rare right now, but a company called bonedeth are due to release some end of may I think. Other than that you'd have a hard time finding decent 48h wheels. Id look into bonedeth as a whole, as there parts are made to be thrown off roofs. So they should hold up well for you. But that's something to think about after parts on whatever complete you get start to break

|

NEW Bike check
That InstaGram ting - @EddiMundo
Raw Clips Edit

KriB Life YouTube channel (Click on the pic!)

4/29/2014 6:37 AM

BTW, you might be able to find some gsport wheels in 48 spokes for a reasonable price.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER