NEED SOME SERIOUS HELP!

Related:
Create New Tag

12/18/2012 4:59 PM

Okay yes this is another barspin topic but its really eating away at me and i need some tips or suggestions on whats going wrong.. So when i first learned barspins my front foot has always came up, atleast a couple inches, i ignored it cuz it would land back on pedal and i am still able to bar down stuff like this, i then learned 180 bars and now my front foot comes up on those now too.. i need to fix this. it makes anything i do with a barspin look sloppy. SO HELP! please smile

heres some pics
Photo

Photo

look at my front foot on both those pics sad i need some help please

|

12/18/2012 5:55 PM

push down with your left foot a little...that will make your right pedal come up to meet your right foot...or just pay attention to your feet a few times and see why they're coming off.

|

12/18/2012 6:02 PM

trust me dude ive been tryin, there must be somethin small im doin wrong with them

|

12/18/2012 8:09 PM

I'm no expert but it looks to me like you are pulling your foot off because you are moving your lower body back to get clearance to throw the bars. Try bending at the knees and keeping your upper body straight up and down rather than hunching over.

|

12/19/2012 2:58 AM

chuckt808 wrote:

I'm no expert but it looks to me like you are pulling your foot off because you are moving your lower body back to get ...more

Dude... You serious? #1 Never have bent knee's doing a barspin... #2 hunching is what keeps the bike from falling underneath you, your basically telling him to throw the bars and let it collapse,

He just need's to push his heel down and keep trying to do it.

|

12/19/2012 6:27 AM

It looks like your back foot is pushing the bike away. It's about leveling out. When you do that, the bars will have clearance.

Bent - Straight

Photo

All of these guys bend their back knee.

?rel=0
|

12/19/2012 6:33 AM

hey im in the background ! and yeah dude you cant really tell the front foot comes up in real speed , but you can hear it for sure

|

12/19/2012 7:02 AM

maybe some grippy pedals?

|

12/19/2012 7:24 AM

Thank for the suggestions guys, and i know ive tried to bend my knees a bit cuz that would also help me pinch my seat, but i think i have trouble bending my knees and arching my front foot because im so use to doing the barspins how i do them now.

Photo

like this, back leg bent and front foot like arches on the pedal. my legs dont know how to do that XD

|

12/19/2012 7:26 AM

just try and bunny hop and do that , then learn how to make your feet to that

|

12/19/2012 7:41 AM

oh and also from those pictures does it look like im leaning to far back? it seems like im leaning to far back to avoid the bars

|

12/19/2012 1:20 PM

As stated before keep you leg straight and another thing that maybe might help is throwing the bars a little earlier just before leveling out

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"