NEGSRC Has Tabs on Dave hahahahaha

Related:
Create New Tag

3/2/2010 4:32 AM

http://negsrc.com/2010/03/steroid-use-reaching-triangle-bmx/

hahaha i don't know whether this is legitimate hate or the usual negitaveness.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

3/2/2010 7:26 AM

Bahahaha!!! YES!!!!!!!!

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

3/2/2010 7:41 AM

Pretty funny, my guess is someone who knows him, or someone who is butt hurt (no pun intended) from something he said.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/2/2010 8:29 AM

the photo shop is funny, the other two are just retarded.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

3/2/2010 8:56 AM

wow hahaha

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

3/2/2010 9:11 AM

i laughed at all of it. sorry david but its funny.

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

3/2/2010 9:12 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/2/2010 9:44 AM

abreezy111 wrote:

i laughed at all of it. sorry david but its funny.

i'm not worried about it. if whoever posted it had any balls theyd talk shit without hiding behind a website, if someone has a problem with the way i live my life id rather know face to face.

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

3/2/2010 12:14 PM

LOL

but man, what a negative douche. Who posted it?

|