NEW DIRT JUMPER :D

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2011 8:23 PM

|

5/21/2011 8:23 PM

Hey, my name is Chance, I m 14, and BMX is my life and I LOVE street, but i went to some dirt jumps today and before I did them, I hated dirt...but then my friend rolled up and let me use his Eastern Mad Dog (I dont know what year), so i tried it and INSTANTLY I FELL IN LOVE WITH DIRT!!...I have changed my ways and now love street and dirt. It was so fun...So yeah ummm I'm going to get the same bike but the 2011 version and in my favorite color (red) for a great price :D!!! so look at the link and tell me how you feel about it. I know you all may think a mountain bike is gay, but as a fellow BMXer help me out and be honest. I really want this bike!!

|

5/21/2011 8:27 PM

go for it! or u could just get some dirt tyres

|

5/21/2011 8:38 PM

If it is something you like and feel comfortable on def go for it. I actually rode a MTB jumper similar to that today. it was pretty fun.

I may encourage you to try dirt on a BMX some more before completely going with the MTB jumper tho. But in the big picture as long as you are riding and havin fun thats all that matters

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

5/21/2011 8:50 PM

i used to do that, but in the end i found dirt on a bmx bike just as fun.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

5/21/2011 9:10 PM

The Maddog will get you psyched on jumping, but if you plan on taking it serious you should look into a better fork and wheels

|

twitter

PROBZ

5/21/2011 9:31 PM

aah tht sounds VERY good thanks guys ima get it and im brakeless and paranoid to do dirt on my bmx bike so maybe if i get the maddog ill grow more confident with dirt :D

|