NEW EDIT!!! (2 OF 3 COMPLETE)

Related:
Create New Tag

2/1/2010 8:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:42 AM

Havin a good ol’ time in Downtown Phoenix with John Seitz, Aaron Milhorn, John John, Jake Cohoe, Josh Bigar, Piggy, Jamey Welsh, Cody Clark, John Paul, Wolfman and James Brooks. While riding we came across the Cult Crew in the middle of filming for their Phoenix/L.A. edit. You can see Mr. Roche in the background of a few clips along with Chase Dehart, Chase Hawk, Trey Jones, Robbie Moralis and even Sean Sexton. What a great way to end a great session.

A Day In Downtown Phoenix from Skanimal on Vimeo.

|

2/1/2010 8:45 PM

that was sick dude.the last bar off the stairset was crazy

|

2/1/2010 8:49 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:42 AM

dude the guy in the flannel is good and so is the ginger. is the spot cult was at the same place in this vid at 2:09n and 2:30

at 2:09

|

2/1/2010 8:50 PM

That was niceeee

|

MOTW- 6/21/10- 6/27/10
Refs- Hyphy
Facebook

2/1/2010 8:53 PM

im in that video haha, feeble hard 180 lol, we need to go and get a better edit, or at least i need more clips haha

|

THE SASQUACH!!

2/1/2010 8:54 PM

A23 wrote:

dude the guy in the flannel is good and so is the ginger. is the spot cult was at the same place in this vid at 2:09n and 2:30

yes sir thats downtown

|

2/1/2010 8:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/1/2010 8:55 PM

whale_bmxer wrote:

im in that video haha, feeble hard 180 lol, we need to go and get a better edit, or at least i need more clips haha

sup homes, whatcha think?

|

2/1/2010 8:55 PM

A23 wrote:

Skanimal wrote:

yes sir thats downtown

sweeeeeeet.

|

2/1/2010 8:56 PM

whale_bmxer wrote:

Skanimal wrote:

sup homes, whatcha think?

pretty ripper if u ask me!!!! what up witha skatepark session tommorow i wanna throw down some new shit..

|

THE SASQUACH!!

2/1/2010 8:58 PM

you must feel badass doin a tiny wallride on a cop bus jk but that rasta stem was sick

|

you tryin to throw hands?
fuck trends
it feels like a piece of metal secks between your legs
i ride street cuz im not into trannys

2/1/2010 8:59 PM

zach the retard wrote:

you must feel badass doin a tiny wallride on a cop bus jk but that rasta stem was sick

i think ur just mad.. ur probably a white boy and like cops and all that gay shit.

|

THE SASQUACH!!

2/1/2010 9:06 PM

zach the retard wrote:

whale_bmxer wrote:

i think ur just mad.. ur probably a white boy and like cops and all that gay shit.

burn sucka!

|

2/1/2010 9:09 PM

zach the retard wrote:

whale_bmxer wrote:

Skanimal wrote:

burn sucka!

skanimal. skate park tommorow????

|

THE SASQUACH!!

2/1/2010 9:10 PM

zach the retard wrote:

whale_bmxer wrote:

YOU'RE WHITE

AND SAID PROFILE HUBS SUCK

FAG

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/1/2010 9:11 PM

zach the retard wrote:

whale_bmxer wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

YOU'RE WHITE

FAG

this

|

fuck trends

2/1/2010 9:12 PM

zach the retard wrote:

whale_bmxer wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

YOU'RE WHITE

FAG

haha i ride street, so its personal prefferance i guess, and for fag... most deffinetly not, i oughta kila gay nigga

|

THE SASQUACH!!

That was a really good edit

|

☻/
/▌
/ \
___ ̴̡ı̴̴̡ ̡̡͡|̲̲̲͡͡͡π̲̲͡|̡̡̡____

This is Bob and his beautiful beach house, copy and paste him on your signature so he can obtain Vital domination!

whale_bmxer wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

YOU'RE WHITE

FAG

zach the retard wrote:

this

zack, shut the fuck up, ur a retard remember...

|

THE SASQUACH!!

2/1/2010 9:13 PM

whale_bmxer wrote:

haha i ride street, so its personal prefferance i guess, and for fag... most deffinetly not, i oughta kila gay nigga

Are you black? No so quit trying to type like it and type like a normal human being.

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

2/1/2010 9:14 PM

whale_bmxer wrote:

Skanimal wrote:

burn sucka!

whale_bmxer wrote:

probably, but dude! i blew my ear drum today! i was changing a tube and when i was airing it up it exploded! i was less than a foot away and my left ear is almost fully deaf right now. everytime someone talks loud or i talk loud it rattles and like vibrates my left side of my head. i was starting to freak out at first cause it happened so fast and i was fully deaf for 10 minutes. its finally starting to go normal but still rings a lot. my mom was in the house and thought someone shot a gun outside.

|

2/1/2010 9:14 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

YOU'RE WHITE

FAG

whale_bmxer wrote:

Ressler711 wrote:

Are you black? No so quit trying to type like it and type like a normal human being.

im white smile i type just fine, again, personaly preferance, dont tell me how to type please,, thanks

|

THE SASQUACH!!

2/1/2010 9:15 PM

whale_bmxer wrote:

zack, shut the fuck up, ur a retard remember...

you spelled my name wrong and no i forgot thanks for reminding me

|

fuck trends

2/1/2010 9:16 PM

Skanimal wrote:

burn sucka!

whale_bmxer wrote:

Skanimal wrote:

probably, but dude! i blew my ear drum today! i was changing a tube and when i was airing it up it exploded! i was less than a foot away and my left ear is almost fully deaf right now. everytime someone talks loud or i talk loud it rattles and like vibrates my left side of my head. i was starting to freak out at first cause it happened so fast and i was fully deaf for 10 minutes. its finally starting to go normal but still rings a lot. my mom was in the house and thought someone shot a gun outside.

hahaha,i had that happen to a 26" before... slime went everwhere :/

|

THE SASQUACH!!

2/1/2010 9:19 PM

shit nigga, i need to sleep, ive been riding since 2 and its 10... ffuuuuccckkkk, ill hit u up tommorow after school, see whats up with the park session, me david, james, shad, nick, and austin, ripper session haha, feeble the hubba drop to manuel to switch smith to 180 smile my line

|

THE SASQUACH!!

2/1/2010 9:20 PM

Sick shit

|

Sh-tan-re is awesome

2/1/2010 9:24 PM

whale_bmxer wrote:

shit nigga, i need to sleep, ive been riding since 2 and its 10... ffuuuuccckkkk, ill hit u up tommorow after school, see whats up with the park session, me david, james, shad, nick, and austin, ripper session haha, feeble the hubba drop to manuel to switch smith to 180 smile my line

alright cool, oh yeah, bout that line, aint gonna happen. haha

|

2/1/2010 9:25 PM

whale_bmxer wrote:

Skanimal wrote:

whale_bmxer wrote:

hahaha,i had that happen to a 26" before... slime went everwhere :/

same here it kinda hurt getting hit by the slime haha

|

2/1/2010 9:27 PM

i love your riding and your mates riding skanimal

|

"go high, touch the sky"

2/1/2010 9:33 PM

Nice edit man, and great song choice too. KRS-One is the shit.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

2/1/2010 9:34 PM

huss wrote:

i love your riding and your mates riding skanimal

thanks man i appreciate it

|