NEW FRONT WHEEL ON THE 11th!

Related:
Create New Tag

11/6/2009 7:40 PM

Just felt like telling you all, I'm ordering the Odyssey M7 complete front wheel from dans on the 11th, because you can use the code 20PRCNT on the order. so stolked! and yes i know, cool story, bro. anyone else getting any new stuff soon?

|

11/6/2009 7:40 PM

my new strap on should be here monday.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

11/6/2009 7:43 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

lucky you

|

11/6/2009 7:44 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

lucky you

im "excited"
i didnt know ody made complete wheels. well i did but i didnt. lol.

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

11/6/2009 7:46 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

lucky you

swwyobmx wrote:

im "excited"

lol. yeah its on danscomp. id make a link, but obviously you know how to go on danscomp (unless youre mentally retarded).

|

11/6/2009 7:49 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

lucky you

swwyobmx wrote:

im "excited"

JKbmx09 wrote:

lol. yeah its on danscomp. id make a link, but obviously you know how to go on danscomp (unless youre mentally retarded).

thanks for pointing that out. jerk.

|

11/6/2009 7:49 PM

dumby the codes dont work on odyssye stuff

|

don't put your finger anywhere you wouldn't put your dick
cell# 518 682. 718.0.(only for parts)
refs
i ride fly, devyn, hattrckhcky, spikez5, blackout2010, 3514eclat, mikelee, brecher, TCbmx

11/6/2009 7:56 PM

millsaps wrote:

yeah good call.

get a demolition bulimia laced to a alienation deviant rim with double butted spokes and alloy nipples. probably cheaper then the odyssey wheel. and its about 100 so you will get $20+ off.

and listen to me, this wheel is amazing.

|

Vital's Official New Mod!

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/6/2009 7:59 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

im "excited"

JKbmx09 wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

thanks for pointing that out. jerk.

haha

|

11/6/2009 8:00 PM

millsaps wrote:

oh yeah i forgot about that. damn it. there goes my plan of getting 20% off on the wheel. oh well.......

|

11/6/2009 8:02 PM

millsaps wrote:

abod wrote:

yeah good call.

get a demolition bulimia laced to a alienation deviant rim with double butted spokes and alloy nipples. probably cheaper then the odyssey wheel. and its about 100 so you will get $20+ off.

hmmm.... ill have to consider that. maybe with a different front rim. im not into round front rims. maybe a fly front rim. and thanks for the idea

|

11/6/2009 8:14 PM

millsaps wrote:

abod wrote:

yeah good call.

JKbmx09 wrote:

hmmm.... ill have to consider that. maybe with a different front rim. im not into round front rims. maybe a fly front rim. and thanks for the idea

whats wrong with round front rims? they look fine. you could just get a primo balance 7005. or a fly front rim. either one would make a sweet wheel.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/6/2009 8:17 PM

abod wrote:

yeah good call.

JKbmx09 wrote:

abod wrote:

whats wrong with round front rims? they look fine. you could just get a primo balance 7005. or a fly front rim. either one would make a sweet wheel.

yeah definitely. i dont really like round rims because my friend has one (its a premium rim, which might also be the problem), and his got some bends in it pretty quickly. and also i dont like the look of round front rims

|

11/6/2009 8:21 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

abod wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

yeah definitely. i dont really like round rims because my friend has one (its a premium rim, which might also be the problem), and his got some bends in it pretty quickly. and also i dont like the look of round front rims

if it bends just true it out. mines fine.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/6/2009 8:22 PM

abod wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

abod wrote:

yeah i could do that. but ive never taken the time to learn how to true rims. is it difficult?

|

11/6/2009 8:25 PM

Just get the m7 still or just do a fly hub to fly rim

|

Bikes. Cameras. Cars. Beer. NYx845

11/6/2009 8:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/14/2016 10:47 PM

JKbmx09 wrote:

abod wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

yeah i could do that. but ive never taken the time to learn how to true rims. is it difficult?

nope. not at all. check this out.

|

FOR SALE MUST CLICK!!!

11/6/2009 8:29 PM

Ressler711 wrote:

Just get the m7 still or just do a fly hub to fly rim

i would get the fly complete wheel, but i ride mostly street so im heavy on peg use, and ive looked up some fly front hub reviews, and ive seen a bunch of cracked axles. i think it was on here there was a thread about cracked fly axles

|

11/6/2009 8:30 PM

abod wrote:

JKbmx09 wrote:

abod wrote:

nope. not at all. check this out.

ok thanks. I googled it and there was an article about truing, but it was a bit confusing

|