NEW KING!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/3/2013 5:25 PM

Photo

This guy has officially beaten Garrett Reynolds! Chad is one of my favorite riders (hate all you want) but i was really pulling for garrett to win! I'm speechless! who else saw it?! It was a great final and had jeremiah landed his first trick of his last run he would have won! it was insane!
|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/3/2013 5:29 PM

Photo
|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

8/3/2013 6:20 PM

and how am i a faggot? because i watched a contest? go back to learning 180s...

|

Deviant BMX store

8/3/2013 6:27 PM

Not a king for beating Garrett.

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

8/3/2013 6:32 PM

I called it last year that he would beat him this year.

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

8/3/2013 6:35 PM

I'm psyched on Chad winning. I wish i could've caught the whole thing though, forgot about it being on haha

|

8/3/2013 6:37 PM

hmuifulikefriedchicken wrote:

Not a king for beating Garrett.

it was a joke lol

|

Deviant BMX store

8/3/2013 6:38 PM

Fad3r wrote:

I'm psyched on Chad winning. I wish i could've caught the whole thing though, forgot about it being on haha

it was only on espn 3... it will be on abc tomorrow... so you can still catch it.

|

Deviant BMX store

8/3/2013 7:17 PM

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/3/2013 7:27 PM

i was just gonna post those...

|

Deviant BMX store

8/3/2013 10:43 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/3/2013 10:49 PM

I passed out before the end of the first heat......street contests bore the hell out of me.....I did catch Garret's last run though he was craming that shit in there.....would much rather have dirt or park in then street.........the mega ramp contest was sick, no way I'd fall asleep through that, Morgan wade is the man 20+ foot triple whip higher then anyone else aired was insane

|

8/3/2013 10:54 PM

This thread is gay.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/3/2013 10:59 PM

I dont like that he won. Plain and simple Garrett was soooo much better! Okay, he had a solid few runs, but they werent nearly as good as Garretts. i mean damn, 180 crook to 180 bar out on that thing!! what the heck!!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/3/2013 11:00 PM

I hate how they always have lame ass concrete parks now. It used to be big ass box jumps and cool transitions. Dirt was always fun to watch too.

|

8/3/2013 11:03 PM

Chads run sucked. He's a fuck.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/3/2013 11:06 PM

I just didn't wasn't Garret to win.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/3/2013 11:06 PM

I remember one of the last years before it was concrete they had that wood park with the mini mega ski jump style hip into the park with crazy tall steep landings........that park was insane.......I'm surprised they haven't had a loop or full pipe yet

|

8/3/2013 11:12 PM

Futon wrote:

I hate how they always have lame ass concrete parks now. It used to be big ass box jumps and cool transitions. Dirt was always fun to watch too.

Street. Not park.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

8/4/2013 1:35 AM

The coarse was boring and suited chad kerlys style.Although id rather watch garret ride as he can ride huge and small

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

8/4/2013 3:30 AM

CHAD KERLY is a CUNT end of. all he does is nose mannys and his style is wank. Reynolds on the other hand is pretty sick imo. i just love how he can throw a bar whenever and wherever he feels like it

|

Bruh

8/4/2013 4:19 AM

Both guys runs were solid as expected, and it was tight for sure but garrett should have won this I think, I got nothing against chad, I love his riding but garretts style is true street as fuck, where as chads stlye looks like it belongs on a skate parks street section, which isn't really the same thing is it, and as this was STREET contest I think garretts style and his tricks should have been rewarded, but I guess they wanted to give someone else a look in as garrett has won a fair few gold medals in the past.

I gotta say I've never been a fan of the judges or the commentators at the x games, I've been watching bmx in the xgames since 1996 and they always annoyed the shit out of me, fucking retards.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

8/4/2013 4:27 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I passed out before the end of the first heat......street contests bore the hell out of me.....I did catch Garret's last run though he was craming that shit in there.....would much rather have dirt or park in then street.........the mega ramp contest was sick, no way I'd fall asleep through that, Morgan wade is the man 20+ foot triple whip higher then anyone else aired was insane

Like the gentleman above said. No offence guys, but street sucks, dirt rules !

|

Gravity sucks

8/4/2013 4:37 AM

honestly how the fuck did chads second run get 45, it wasn't even as good as the first one! he should have got a 42 and a 40 imo, garrets hub was making some rather surprising sounds in his third run as well and it looked like it kept engaging on the 180 drops. i think chad got very very lucky if im honest, the judging at xgames is always shit, every single year without fail someone gets a score that is clearly miles better than it should have been, its usually in the park events though where gary young somehow manages to get the highest score when the best thing he did was a 360 whip and he doesn't even have that much style really.
the courses are also utter bollocks, whoever designs them needs to be sacked ASAP, the street course had no flow to it whatsoever, there wasn't even a quarter or something at the top to turn around on so you basically had to start over again each time you reached the top and the rest of the course was boring and setup in a way that didn't allow for any creativity.
the park courses are the worst though, i think anyone who watches it can see why

|

8/4/2013 5:39 AM

wow, a new king of repetitive boring un-original shitty 'street' contest.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

8/4/2013 10:03 AM

i really think chad won because he pulled everything perfect and in garretts last run he put a foot down.. if he hadn't put his foot down garrett would have won.
garrett will be back on top next year... chad isnt nearly as consistent... i mean in barcelona i dont even think he made the final...
and yes park and dirt and mega is more fun to watch cuz they go bigger but they actually do different lines in street.. instead of the same backflip bikeflip late whip to triple whip on the quarter.

also lets talk about jeremiah smith! He is a beast! he makes the final every year and if he had landed that bar feeble down whip in his last run first try he would of won for sure!! this dude needs to be sponsored by more people.. nobody even picked him up after dc dropped there team.!

|

Deviant BMX store

8/4/2013 10:57 AM

I like watching garret Reynolds ride but I don't think he would have been undefeated so long if Corey Martinez rode x games

|

8/4/2013 11:02 AM

eskimojay wrote:

I like watching garret Reynolds ride but I don't think he would have been undefeated so long if Corey Martinez rode x games

Or steevie

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

8/4/2013 3:24 PM

Where is shaun burns,This shit needs a spicing up.

|

Instagram: MrDannyLeo

8/4/2013 5:05 PM

eskimojay wrote:

SickDude wrote:

Or steevie

stevie did ride and didnt even make finals...

|

Deviant BMX store

8/4/2013 5:06 PM

madleo wrote:

Where is shaun burns,This shit needs a spicing up.

they had him a couple years ago and he jumped out of the park and went behind the whole thing and actually hit a person or something lol i havent seen him back since...

|

Deviant BMX store