NEW KING!

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2013 5:08 PM

sorry he didnt hit anybody but he did jump to were he could have hit somebody....

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

8/4/2013 5:22 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I like watching garret Reynolds ride but I don't think he would have been undefeated so long if Corey Martinez rode x games

SickDude wrote:

Or steevie

Im almost positive that Martinez and Stevie have both gone up against Garret in past X-games.

|

REFS-

Vital- KyMike, FEDEXdoobie, adrenalinebmx ,MaximusBikes
Bmx-forum-Tumitama, archerbiker9(2x), mrsanchezz, nguyenna, JoeyBones, fast-and-loose and many others
Also multiple sales on global-flat.com and PinkBike. Theres to many to list all. Most sales are done through texting I havent been able to keep track of who is who.

8/4/2013 6:18 PM

eskimojay wrote:

I like watching garret Reynolds ride but I don't think he would have been undefeated so long if Corey Martinez rode x games

SickDude wrote:

Or steevie

The Horror Contact wrote:

Im almost positive that Martinez and Stevie have both gone up against Garret in past X-games.

they have... martinez was in 2010 and stevie has been in both this year and didnt even make it to finals yesterday.. but he did get bronze in barcelona

|

Deviant BMX store

8/4/2013 6:26 PM

Garrett should have won

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/4/2013 6:31 PM

tomdon wrote:

Garrett should have won

its funny because last year when chad lost everyone was like ohhh chad shoulda won the judges are riding garretts dick blah blah blah

|

Deviant BMX store

8/4/2013 6:38 PM

i think chad had it this year.. i seem to disagree every year but chad was way more consistent.. garrett was pulling sick stuff but he wasnt as consistent..

|

Deviant BMX store

8/4/2013 6:47 PM

They're both the most boring fucking riders I've ever watched. And Sean Ricany.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

8/4/2013 6:51 PM

Four wrote:

They're both the most boring fucking riders I've ever watched. And Sean Ricany.

This. Throw in some front brake, pegless, etc. riders and have a creativity score.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital