NOPE.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/24/2013 2:18 PM

Remember a few days ago when I said I would be out of my cast today and most likely back on my bike in a week at most? The fracture in my foot has not healed, not only has it not healed after almost 4 weeks in a cast, the doctor said it's one of the longest and worst fractures he's ever seen. I go back to see him on the 3rd, he says I should be done with casts by then and there's a chance I will need a boot and physical therapy. I'm really bummed about this as you can tell, not just because I can't ride but because I was SO happy to be cast free! I'll post some pictures of what my foot looked like before I got in a cast later. This is my third cast, the first one I got wet in a storm, the second one they took off to do an X-ray today, and the third one they put on today because my foot is still really bad.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/24/2013 2:24 PM

Photo

Photo

That is what my foot looked like before the cast. I am 14 years old, I weigh about 115 pounds and I wear a size 10 shoe, so that obviously isn't what my foot should look like. The second pic is my cast, I can walk on it but I have this stupid looking stumble type of walk since I can't bend my ankle.
|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

9/24/2013 2:24 PM

That sucks dude. You really should get a wheel chair, it'd be fun.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

9/24/2013 2:26 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Lol I wish. I can walk, it doesn't hurt to walk, it just sucks being in this cast!

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

9/24/2013 3:12 PM

sux dude. That's one fat foot, lol

Get well soon bro.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/24/2013 5:48 PM

If it doesn't hurt, ride!

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

9/24/2013 6:00 PM

I see that cast, my mind sees this:
[LINK TO IMAGE]
And I think this hat would match perfectly.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/24/2013 6:23 PM

Soulrebelrastaman wrote:

sux dude. That's one fat foot, lol

Get well soon bro.

My foot looked crazy fat! xD Thanks man.

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

9/24/2013 6:23 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I see that cast, my mind sees this:
[LINK TO IMAGE]
And I think this hat would match perfectly.
[LINK TO IMAGE]

xD I was wearing a green shirt today so I just went with green!

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

9/24/2013 6:26 PM

motogrizz wrote:

If it doesn't hurt, ride!

Bad idea. I did that with my shoulder, chronic pain and loud clicking all the time.

It did not really hurt to ride, and it caused the damage donw to not heal correctly, so my shoulder can dislocate pretty easily and painfully.

Yes, it is a foot, BUT I would heed the doctors orders.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/24/2013 6:31 PM

I can't ride with this cast and shoe thing on, it all weighs about 5 pounds and it's all off balance and just rolling around with this cast makes you feel like you're gonna fall over. I agree with Dave too, sometimes pushing through pain works but not with fractures like this. I can't take any longer than I need in this cast, it sucks!

|

Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)

9/24/2013 6:39 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

Stocksy wrote:

Lol I wish. I can walk, it doesn't hurt to walk, it just sucks being in this cast!

I told him to get a chair and he refused!! Haha i swear, thatd be the first thing id do if i messed up my legs. haha

But dude, that blows sooo much, youll be back soon enough, and physical therapy can be really great, especially because basically your parents insurance will cover basically a workout schedule with professionals helping you, see if they can help you get stronger, not just healed! haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/24/2013 8:15 PM

While your homeless, you should design a realistic BMX game n shit. If you do it good, I'll give you tree fiddy.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.