NOWISON Fuck Trends, After Being Semi Disgusted with Transworld BMX and their list of The 20 Most Popular BMX'ers in 2011 I felt Fucking Sick To My Stomach.

Related:
Create New Tag

12/26/2011 1:30 AM
Edited Date/Time: 12/26/2011 10:01 AM

forget it, just a title to get your blood boiling. But I stand by my list.

|

Check out my blog, "The Mont". For daily tunes, updates,babes,bmx,film, and fun. http://bmxassassin85.blogspot.com/

12/26/2011 2:14 AM

You're such a hateful bastard ain't ya?
I like it.

|

12/26/2011 7:27 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

You're such a hateful bastard ain't ya?
I like it.

Haha, just telling it like I see it brother.
Ps. Sean Sexton does the best Turndown fakies, Chris Doyle is stoked! Can't wait for his section in Empire-Bad Idea.

|

Check out my blog, "The Mont". For daily tunes, updates,babes,bmx,film, and fun. http://bmxassassin85.blogspot.com/

12/26/2011 7:41 AM

i also am stoked for bad idea. sean sexton is my favorite rider.

|

12/26/2011 7:53 AM

Fbm Marauder wrote:

i also am stoked for bad idea. sean sexton is my favorite rider.

Sean is a BEAST.

|

12/26/2011 9:08 AM

Shesh,all this is is a ad for your blog.

Everybody gets one......

|

12/26/2011 9:17 AM

Looks like this is your 16th,and Im pretty sure we had a chat about this.

|

12/26/2011 9:58 AM

My bad dude. I didn't feel like copy and re-pasting everything all over. Its still not dead cold in PA yet.

|

12/26/2011 10:54 AM

No.

|

12/26/2011 12:36 PM

Ban hammer

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

12/26/2011 12:50 PM

Bad Idea isnt really that special.

|

Maintenance guy at The Railyard Bike Park in Rogers, Arkansas

facebook.com/TheRailyardAR/
Insta @the_railyard

facebook.com/tedhuie
Insta @ted_danger

12/27/2011 6:19 AM

Dom Mach. And how is Bad Idea not special when no one has seen the actual 100% finished video? You have to wait until Feb. The premiere was a rough version of the video and will not be shown to human eyes again from what I was told.

|

12/27/2011 10:32 AM

no one wants to read your blog

|

twitter

PROBZ

12/27/2011 3:10 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/27/2011 3:22 PM

BJ Tomczik wrote:

no one wants to read your blog

Excellent, no one wants to ride your Eastern either. Cheers mate. Pure Rubbish bikes and I love the Wiz and Cody. But YUCK.
Sorry that I think BMX was cancelled in 2003 but hell its still fun to me, just most of the bullshit that kids and adults put out these days as groundbreaking is shit that when I was growing up wouldn't get filmed because you were bowlegged, did busdrivers not barspins, and doing a flair would win you the X-Trials on a yellow 54 pound Haro Blammo. Seeing 14 year olds doing trucks down stairs sure its crazy, but it does nothing for me. I watch more skateboarding videos than BMX anymore and then good old Bob Scerbo saved the day with this:

New Skavenger video 2011 from Skavenger on Vimeo.

Also unlike Mr. Eastern above me I'll post my review for FU5 Guy Stuff later tonight and ask Charlie some questions about the project. So go watch Spinners section in that Nike Writing On The Wall Video and get stoked on how gnar his style is. I heard that Chris Stauffer was jealous of his tabletops. Or maybe I just made that up. Chris Stauffer rules, 14 year old kids doing donkey kong country tuck no handers and learning tailwhips before pegstalls just breaks my brain in a bad way, but hell I guess that's the future. Clownshoes. To each his own.
[/img]Photo
|

12/27/2011 3:15 PM

I like your giant thread title...

|

12/27/2011 3:40 PM

Adam_Schnellenbach wrote:

Excellent, no one wants to ride your Eastern either. Cheers mate. Pure Rubbish bikes and I love the Wiz and Cody. But YUCK.
Sorry that I think BMX was cancelled in 2003 but hell its still fun to me, just most of the bullshit that kids and adults put out these days as groundbreaking is shit that when I was growing up wouldn't get filmed because you were bowlegged, did busdrivers not barspins, and doing a flair would win you the X-Trials on a yellow 54 pound Haro Blammo. Seeing 14 year olds doing trucks down stairs sure its crazy, but it does nothing for me. I watch more skateboarding videos than BMX anymore and then good old Bob Scerbo saved the day with this:

Also unlike Mr. Eastern above me I'll post my review for FU5 Guy Stuff later tonight and ask Charlie some questions about the project. So go watch Spinners section in that Nike Writing On The Wall Video and get stoked on how gnar his style is. I heard that Chris Stauffer was jealous of his tabletops. Or maybe I just made that up. Chris Stauffer rules, 14 year old kids doing donkey kong country tuck no handers and learning tailwhips before pegstalls just breaks my brain in a bad way, but hell I guess that's the future. Clownshoes. To each his own.
[/img]Photo

That video is way to fucking long. Most boring bmx video i've seen so far.

|

Life is like a Penis, simple, soft, straight, relaxed and hanging freely! Then women make it hard,.. \m/

12/27/2011 3:47 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

[img]

[/img]Photo
Haha thanks brotherman. Its just bmx nothing too serious even though I haven't read an issue of Ride US since Navaz left after Insight. So their opinion to me doesn't mean too much even though I love Jeff Z., and have no problem with Fudger I just don't understand Transworld when it comes to being the number one selling magazine here in the states, maybe BMX Plus is up there to since they cover racing or is racing not EXTREME enough for you kids who also don't understand how talented you have to be to ride on a pro level as a flatland rider. Respect all forms of BMX and learn how to ride all forms of bike riding, it used to be called FREESTYLE for a reason. Now it should be called Justin Beaver hair cuts and Busdrivers. I used to get my balls busted by my buddies for trying to learn t-bogs on our local flyout back in 1997 because what was the point to do a t-bog without a landing to nose dive into haha. My how times have changed. I'd still rather ride a sick pool and carve over a light or air over a death box, than watch that Bananasandwich kid do quad whip Native American airs to landing flat over a box jump. No hate here, just I personally love the basics, and if you ever get the chance to watch Kriss Kyle ride in the flesh you will realize why he made my list. One of the most talented BMX riders I have ever seen. Watch this last clip folks.

BSD - Kriss Kyle & Alex Donnachie from BSD on Vimeo.

Proper fucked.
|

12/27/2011 3:51 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

[img]

[/img]Photo
Haha thanks brotherman. Its just bmx nothing too serious even though I haven't read an issue of Ride US since Navaz left after Insight. So their opinion to me doesn't mean too much even though I love Jeff Z., and have no problem with Fudger I just don't understand Transworld when it comes to being the number one selling magazine here in the states, maybe BMX Plus is up there to since they cover racing or is racing not EXTREME enough for you kids who also don't understand how talented you have to be to ride on a pro level as a flatland rider. Respect all forms of BMX and learn how to ride all forms of bike riding, it used to be called FREESTYLE for a reason. Now it should be called Justin Beaver hair cuts and Busdrivers. I used to get my balls busted by my buddies for trying to learn t-bogs on our local flyout back in 1997 because what was the point to do a t-bog without a landing to nose dive into haha. My how times have changed. I'd still rather ride a sick pool and carve over a light or air over a death box, than watch that Bananasandwich kid do quad whip Native American airs to landing flat over a box jump. No hate here, just I personally love the basics, and if you ever get the chance to watch Kriss Kyle ride in the flesh you will realize why he made my list. One of the most talented BMX riders I have ever seen. Watch this last clip folks.

Proper fucked.

Its an East Coast thing. Trust me, come ride some of those spots and you'll be like damn son. It also reminds me of my hero Ricky Oyola and the Traffic crew. I'm gonna miss the East Coast. Who wants to ride street in Austin?
This gets me more stoked to ride street than most BMX videos, and if you are a fan of Animal like myself since day 1, you can respect what is being done on these spots, and watching them being skated is just off the wall. I love it. TRUE EAST.

|

12/28/2011 3:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/28/2011 3:55 PM

[/img]Photo

No, you don't need to post about your blog here. If your blog was good/interesting, you wouldn't have to spam Vital. This has nothing to do with the companies I support (and that you haven't ran anyways OR your Traildigger broke), and my point has been proven... no one has come on and said "i read his crappy blog".

Complaining about the things you don't like about post 2003 BMX only brings more negativity into the community. I also have been riding for a very long time, and there isn't anything I don't like about BMX right now.

|

twitter

PROBZ

12/28/2011 4:29 PM

your blog looks like video/picture diarrhea.

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

12/28/2011 4:51 PM

bmx is way too fucking trendy now. i just do my own thing and only watch riders i appreciate and respect.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

12/28/2011 5:25 PM

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

bmx is way too fucking trendy now. i just do my own thing and only watch riders i appreciate and respect.

Agreed 100%

|

12/28/2011 5:26 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

Your pussy looks like a sideways haircut from hell.

|

12/28/2011 5:40 PM

LorenzoGallegos wrote:

[img]

[/img]Photo

Proper fucked.

Its an East Coast thing. Trust me, come ride some of those spots and you'll be like damn son. It also reminds me of my hero Ricky Oyola and the Traffic crew. I'm gonna miss the East Coast. Who wants to ride street in Austin?
This gets me more stoked to ride street than most BMX videos, and if you are a fan of Animal like myself since day 1, you can respect what is being done on these spots, and watching them being skated is just off the wall. I love it. TRUE EAST.

i have seen kriss kyle ride in flesh, many times, he lives in my local park, and let me assure you he is fuckall special, its people like you who blow all these riders that piss me off

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

12/28/2011 5:45 PM

[img]

[/img]Photo

Proper fucked.

mccarthy04 wrote:

i have seen kriss kyle ride in flesh, many times, he lives in my local park, and let me assure you he is fuckall special, its people like you who blow all these riders that piss me off

get mad

|

12/28/2011 5:55 PM

Everyone needs to stop quoting the WHOLE post. There is an option to only quote the last part for a reason.
No one wants to see videos posted numerous times because of quoting....

|

12/28/2011 7:29 PM

cupovjoe wrote:

Your pussy looks like a sideways haircut from hell.

this isn't bmx-board... oh wait, no one there likes your blog either...

|

twitter

PROBZ

12/28/2011 9:05 PM

excellent but it helps me rant.

|

12/28/2011 9:12 PM

My blood will never boil over BMX. It's just not a big deal.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

12/28/2011 9:24 PM

Congrats, press CTRL + W to claim your prize...

|