Name a Brand you like for no particular reason...

Related:
Create New Tag

10/20/2017 12:39 PM

... then explain (if you can) why you think you like them.

I'll go 1st. I like (& always have) liked S&M. Never ridden one & have only seen one in person. It was a full custom build we did at a bike shop I worked at. All the parts were on the theme of "smut" (we called it the smut bike). Like S&M Frame, Kink seat, etc...; I like the frame & the company always seemed solid.

|

10/20/2017 12:49 PM

I don't really have one that I don't have a reason for liking, but Dyno and Mongoose. When I was a kid, Mongoose trick bikes were always considered 'the shit' and my introduction to riding an actual BMX bike at like 13 was a Dyno Compe that my childhood best friend got. I would ride my mountain bike to his house to ride his BMX bike lol. We'd build ramps to jump and practice flat ground tricks all day lol. Good times. I'll throw Haro in there because of Dave Mirra I guess. When we were young, Haro were like the holy grail of bikes that no one we knew had.

|

10/20/2017 1:15 PM

I have reasons for liking all the brands I like. Although a few years ago I (when I got back into riding) I had a thing for proper hubs. Then I had some, cracked a bearing in the front hub (no pegs), and the cassette had wafty engagement. I had to do a full quarter of a crank for it to engage when I was coasting, it felt like a freecoaster

|

10/20/2017 1:20 PM

Haro is pretty cool. I used to love Odyssey because they had such a diverse team.

|

fack off

10/20/2017 1:30 PM

Cheerios - because the generic toasty-o's suck!

|

10/20/2017 1:35 PM

Hbtl_Ofndr wrote:

regular or honey nut?

|

fack off

10/20/2017 1:38 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2017 1:38 PM

Hbtl_Ofndr wrote:

adamnmexican wrote:

regular or honey nut?

Do they make a non-cheerio brand honey nut?

P.S. I was wondering how long it would take for you bitches to move outside of BMX. LOL

|

10/20/2017 1:50 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/20/2017 1:51 PM

Christ bikes

Cause its a ballsy name

And...

Viscous Cycles TM pending

|

10/20/2017 1:53 PM

I like buddy Jesus tyres!

|

10/20/2017 3:10 PM

Kink just find all there stuff to be solid.

|

Ride till you die

10/20/2017 5:25 PM

T1 cause Joe is awesome...

|

10/20/2017 5:50 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Christ bikes

Cause its a ballsy name

And...

Viscous Cycles TM pending

HA!

|

10/21/2017 11:05 AM

BSD
Honestly no reason whatsoever for me liking them I just kinda do

|

Follow me on instagram @69instagreg
BOTTOM TEXT

10/21/2017 11:15 AM

I like Animal a lot.

|

10/21/2017 12:49 PM

Quite childish I admit, but I immediately liked Shadow Conspiracy when I saw the coffin shaped boxes they use for their chains.

|

10/22/2017 2:11 PM

Verde. Always loved Verde.

|

10/22/2017 2:48 PM

kylecarlson wrote:

Verde. Always loved Verde.

Same here...though I have ridden a Neyer Pro at the local park. One of the dudes there let me try it.

Also, T1...have never seen one in person, but something about the frames and the idea of the company is cool...same with BSD

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

10/22/2017 3:45 PM

Stress BMX , but reason being is the team is full of crazy fucking Russians , the image and parts seem something I'd ride if I could get them here , and they have a "catspiracy" seat !

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/23/2017 9:17 AM

Animal gotta love that grimey east coast street style

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

10/23/2017 11:27 AM

Well, the only reason why I like certain brands is because of particular reasons, haha.

BSD - Whole team is solid and riding sections are rad. Kriss and Alex are a pleasure to watch and the stylecats like the Mailey brothers are so sick!

Total & Hyper - The reason why I moved to park riding. Not everyone likes the huge circus tricks, but it's mind blowing. Guys like Logan, Jeremy, and R-Willy have become favorites.

KINK - My entry to BMX. Frame still going strong!

|

YouTube: REYN H. STUDiOS // Instagram: @bmxereyn

10/23/2017 11:33 AM

readybmxer wrote:

Well, the only reason why I like certain brands is because of particular reasons, haha.

BSD - Whole team is solid and riding sections are rad. Kriss and Alex are a pleasure to watch and the stylecats like the Mailey brothers are so sick!

Total & Hyper - The reason why I moved to park riding. Not everyone likes the huge circus tricks, but it's mind blowing. Guys like Logan, Jeremy, and R-Willy have become favorites.

KINK - My entry to BMX. Frame still going strong!

Total and hyper I agree with , I went to fise this year , watching the park contest was insane , best thing I’ve ever seen , better than nitro circus live

|

10/24/2017 4:45 AM

Subrosa. Something about Subrosa is so sick. Really liking the new Matt Ray frame in blue.

|

An Indian on a small bike