Name of this trick?

Create New Tag

6/17/2013 3:07 PM

Randy does it at 0:36

here at 1:55

Chad does it at 2:01

I mean the whip out from a hang 5 thing, what is it called?
Tried looking up tutorials on it but couldnt find any.
If I get the proper name of that trick I might get more luck.


6/17/2013 3:13 PM

Hmm i know it originated from flatland, and i know i can do it on a good day of hang 5s. I love that Randy Taylor video btw. I think Topsey would know this because he does flatland. Idk anyone else on here that does flatland.


References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/17/2013 3:18 PM

its called a whiplash


6/17/2013 4:53 PM

flatland whiplash

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988


!!!My Bike Check!!!

6/17/2013 5:40 PM

It's a whiplash.

I hate it so bad when people call a foot jam whip a whiplash


I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/17/2013 10:48 PM

It's a Whiplash. A mate of mine always calls Footjam Whip 180s on a Bank Whiplashes and it really pisses me off.


6/17/2013 11:29 PM

It's a whiplash, like everyone else said. I still feel better saying it. smile And yeah, some people really do argue calling footjam whips "whiplashes".


Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke