name this cinema rim

Related:
Create New Tag

2/9/2016 8:47 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/9/2016 8:48 PM

Hello so I got this cinema rim today but I don't know what kind it is it say the cinema wheel co here is a picture of maybe better results. Also is it double wall pinned seam or welded seam did it come off a complete verde.

|

2/9/2016 8:50 PM

Looks like a pinned 333 rim

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

2/9/2016 8:55 PM

But it doesn't say 333 on the rim it only say the cinema wheel co thats it.

|

2/9/2016 9:12 PM

It's the new Volume Volume rim off the Volume complete

|

2/9/2016 9:23 PM

Buy the "new volume rims coming out this summer"

|

2/9/2016 9:24 PM

^ yeah broc and demarcus are rockin it ya fucktard^

|

2/10/2016 12:37 AM

It's a cinema 777

|

2/10/2016 12:41 AM

I'd name it Dave.

Looks like either the 333 or the budget stock one which doesn't have a name, but i believe is the same as the 333

|

2/10/2016 6:03 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

It's the new Volume Volume rim off the Volume complete

I laughed way harder at this than I should have

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

2/10/2016 9:39 AM

Volume

|

Refs: Josh_Ketcham, mykneeshurt (x2), Brian_Griffin, aaron.samuel.green

2/10/2016 9:51 AM

Must be the lupton8276 signature fucktard rim from volume

|

2/10/2016 10:49 AM

Why do you guys got to hate just because I'm a pro rider for volume I'm going to have my own signature parts. Would any of you guys ride my parts when they come out in 2016. I'm riding my protype frame and rims and freecoaster boy this will be the best parts you will ever ride.

My frame is going to be called bandit
My rims is going to be called ghost
My freecoaster is going to be called raiders.

|

2/10/2016 10:53 AM

Looks like a Cinema 777 complete rim.

If it's a rear wheel, it's probably double wall, if it's a front it's probably single wall. You can find this out by looking through the valve hole and seeing the inner part of the rim.

It should also be pinned.

Volume.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

2/10/2016 11:21 AM

Lupton8276 wrote:

Why do you guys got to hate just because I'm a pro rider for volume I'm going to have my own signature parts. Would any of you guys ride my parts when they come out in 2016. I'm riding my protype frame and rims and freecoaster boy this will be the best parts you will ever ride.

Make your mom your signature frame, I'll ride that shit till it breaks

|

2/10/2016 11:35 AM

transition_chris wrote:

Looks like a Cinema 777 complete rim.

If it's a rear wheel, it's probably double wall, if it's a front it's probably single wall. You can find this out by looking through the valve hole and seeing the inner part of the rim.

It should also be pinned.

Volume.

I couldn't be happier with the fact that even the rep of a company on here is giving this dude a hard time.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/10/2016 11:36 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Make your mom your signature frame, I'll ride that shit till it breaks

Shits probably already broken

|

2/10/2016 11:36 AM

Lupton8276 wrote:

Ummm...

nope.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/10/2016 11:56 AM
Edited Date/Time: 2/10/2016 12:06 PM

So the frame is coming in 20.7 20.25 2.75 21 21.7 Colors are blue with yellow spot black, raw
Rims are double wall with welded seams.

Now with the freecoaster they are using KHE style internals it going freecoaster and a cassette 2in1 it also will have the clutch style.
Some what do they mean about 2in1 freecoaster and cassette well it going have them both in the hub you don't have to take your wheel off or even take the hub apart adjust with the slack

So we are doing something new you to the freecoaster trend like never before so it going to have two button one with a f for freecoaster and c for cassette so you Will need a 8in Allen wrench key you put inside a hole just like odyessy clutch. But you will press f to switch to freecoaster mode or c to switch to cassette mode and turn left or right it as easy as possible That the new technology for freecoaster hubs so when you switch to cassette mode your press c and turn right and to switch to freecoaster mode press f and turn left.

Also demolition will be getting the same hub in fall for 2016 but it coming out for volume in the summer.
The colors are going black polished red limited edition color blue with yellow spot. So what do you guys think about the new volume parts and my signature parts.

|

2/10/2016 12:07 PM

Yeah sure. KHE internals haha you don't know shit. Just the other day Dave had to tell you Demolition was Volume's parts brand. Now here you are name dropping like you know what your talking about.

|

2/10/2016 12:25 PM

Lupton8276 must be a lonely guy with no friends in real life , going out of his way to troll this much just to interact with other people , sad really , always see those ads online to stop bullying , must be about people like lupton8276

Oh well this is the Internet if you can't handle it get off it , fuck Lupton8276

|

2/10/2016 12:47 PM

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

2/11/2016 12:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2016 12:34 PM

Idk looks like shit to me trolls these days lmao but u should know what kind of rim it is since ur a pro and all imo btw make a pro bike like sunday bmxr said but put ur moms name all over it than ill ride that shit like crazy

|

Built to abuse

2/11/2016 12:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 2/11/2016 12:37 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Lupton8276 must be a lonely guy with no friends in real life , going out of his way to troll this much just to interact with other people , sad really , always see those ads online to stop bullying , must be about people like lupton8276

Oh well this is the Internet if you can't handle it get off it , fuck Lupton8276

Eskimo lets make a petition to get girls like this off the internet lol FUCK lupton

|

Built to abuse

2/11/2016 3:14 PM

Lupton8276 wrote:

So the frame is coming in 20.7 20.25 2.75 21 21.7 Colors are blue with yellow spot black, raw

Now with the freecoaster they are using KHE style internals it going freecoaster and a cassette 2in1 it also will have the clutch style.
Some what do they mean about 2in1 freecoaster and cassette well it going have them both in the hub you don't have to take your wheel off or even take the hub apart adjust with the slack

So we are doing something new you to the freecoaster trend like never before so it going to have two button one with a f for freecoaster and c for cassette so you Will need a 8in Allen wrench key you put inside a hole just like odyessy clutch. But you will press f to switch to freecoaster mode or c to switch to cassette mode and turn left or right it as easy as possible That the new technology for freecoaster hubs so when you switch to cassette mode your press c and turn right and to switch to freecoaster mode press f and turn left.

Also demolition will be getting the same hub in fall for 2016 but it coming out for volume in the summer.
The colors are going black polished red limited edition color blue with yellow spot. So what do you guys think about the new volume parts and my signature parts.

Khe internals, but you can switch to a cassette?

Do you even know what that means?

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/11/2016 3:36 PM

Lupton8276 wrote:

Did anyone else catch the "8in" allen wrench??? Thats a big ass tool for a hub.

|

2/11/2016 3:45 PM

Yah i seen that myself honestly i think its a bunch of b.s what pro rider comes on here trollin that supposdly is a pro rider for volume if u ask me if the shit he is saying is the truth which i have my mind set to 99% b.s hes a piss poor excuse for volume imo i could give to fucks less honestly

|

Built to abuse

2/11/2016 4:24 PM

Lupton8276 wrote:

Sounds dope. Wish I had known earlier tho cause I jst ordered a frame from Light Bike Co!

|

Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

2/11/2016 4:30 PM

Charliekeet wrote:

Sounds dope. Wish I had known earlier tho cause I jst ordered a frame from Light Bike Co!

Dang, you're so lucky!

|

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

2/11/2016 4:51 PM

Lupton8276 wrote:

tl;dr

when's your mom coming out though? product wise, not out of the closet. we all know with a son like you, she went lesbian asap to ensure she'd never make another accident like that happen again.

also will she have a warranty? I'm betting a lot of people will break it quickly so I hope it has a good one

|

2/11/2016 4:54 PM

Lupton8276 wrote:

sundaybmxRR wrote:

tl;dr

when's your mom coming out though? product wise, not out of the closet. we all know with a son like you, she went lesbian asap to ensure she'd never make another accident like that happen again.

also will she have a warranty? I'm betting a lot of people will break it quickly so I hope it has a good one

This is too funny

|

Built to abuse