Narrowed it down

Related:
Create New Tag

8/1/2017 1:34 PM

Narrowed it down to a 2017 Sunday primer or 2016 wtp justice both are mostly chrmo and look nice which one would you choose

|

Ride till you die

8/1/2017 2:10 PM

Both are junk... Buy a mongoose from Walmart... Geez man pick the bike that you want to ride, fuck what you heard....

|

8/1/2017 2:16 PM

It's called getting a opinion to help me decide. Maybe you should go relearn some manners.

|

Ride till you die

8/1/2017 2:39 PM

Both are entry level, would be decent for starting out. for another 50$ you can get a bike with a full CRMO frame here https://hoffmanbikes.com/product/bama-complete-bike/

|

8/1/2017 2:48 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Both are junk... Buy a mongoose from Walmart... Geez man pick the bike that you want to ride, fuck what you heard....

THIS

also fuck mongoose, Tony Hawk bikes are better

|

It’s all bmx

8/1/2017 3:02 PM

The funny thing is a mongoose is probably a better bike. Full chromo.

|

8/1/2017 3:34 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2017 3:35 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

That's why I said it.... Lol I just dont understand these kids that want others to decide on thier bike for them. Use Google, do research, form opinion for ones self, educate yourself and make your confident decision based upon your own knowledge... Can you imagine buying a bike that you found hot as hell only to have some little shit tell you he or she doesn't dig it because of xxxxxx reason.... Anyways. Buy the bike that makes you want to ride it... Ride it till it breaks and then upgrade when you actually know what to look for and how to ride in a year...

|

8/1/2017 6:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/1/2017 6:38 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

BcBMX80 wrote:

That's why I said it.... Lol I just dont understand these kids that want others to decide on thier bike for them. Use Google, ...more

Exactly. I agree 100℅. Do what he said, and you will be happy. It works for everything else in life too. Get a mongoose, take the stickers off, put whatever you think is cool on there, and ride it till you break it. Seriously the mongoose is better.

|

8/1/2017 7:21 PM

Out of those two I would say the We The People... Which is a decent beginner bike with a Cromoly Toptube, Downtime, and Chain Stay. It has a double wall rear rim and single wall front which is Ok for a beginner learning new tricks. And as stuff breaks or needs replacement you can just upgrade what breaks to something better. But what Nelsdollaz posted about the Hoffman Bama for 50 bucks more would be way better. It has full Cromoly frame, double wall rims front and rear, etc. But for about 100 buck more (which you probably don't want to spend $100 bucks more) I would get the Colony Premise. It has FULL Cromoly frame, fork, and bars... Double wall rims front and rear, etc. I think the Colony Premise would be much better and the parts be better and last longer than the Sunday Primer, We The People Justice, and Hoffman Bama...

|

I don't crash, I do random gravity checks...

8/1/2017 8:06 PM

I second the colony premise or bama over both your choices op. Colony are fantastic bikes.

|

8/1/2017 8:16 PM

Keep in mind that this guy is in Canada. His choices are bit more limited than you guys in the States and his currency is almost worthless. Also, I've never seen a Mongoose that wasn't shitty kids bike in a Canadian Walmart.

|

8/1/2017 8:33 PM

Truth as I am also Canadian. There's lots of Bmx shops here. Transition in Edmonton. 3ride here in van. Atlantis Vancouver, Caps in Langley has a decent supply of completes...

|

8/1/2017 9:14 PM

Kids these days don't have opinions for themselves

|

8/1/2017 11:11 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

BcBMX80 wrote:

That's why I said it.... Lol I just dont understand these kids that want others to decide on thier bike for them. Use Google, ...more

First of all if I was asking you to pick my bike I wouldn't list my options second I asked which one would you pick not what I picked and thanks all for suggestions

|

Ride till you die

8/1/2017 11:29 PM

Id pick a terrible one barcode... 21.5 tt

|