Nathan Williams on Kink

Related:
Create New Tag

1/19/2018 7:17 AM

|

1/19/2018 8:21 AM

He's rad. One of the few peg riders I enjoy watching. It's weird that kink have never been that popular over here, maybe this move will change that!

|

1/19/2018 8:32 AM

Weird

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

1/19/2018 8:37 AM

Yeah, he's pretty rad. Ain't no denying that.

|

1/19/2018 8:41 AM

kink is awesome
nathan williams is awesome
i think its good, it does feel a bit strange though as whenever i thought about united i thought about nathan williams and vice versa

|

Hmmm

1/19/2018 8:47 AM

It's surprising to see him off United, I kinda wanna know why since I just bought his signature Frame and Cranks.

I have a feeling it's because United is no longer distributing to the US, sounds like they're aiming to be a strictly UK company now. I would leave too if kids in my area would no longer be able to rep my signature parts, yanno?

Hope Kink hooks him up Good! Dude puts in work, he deserves the best!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/19/2018 10:39 AM

I want to see a Nathan Willaims/Chris Doyle edit (similar to the Nyquist/Erik Elstran thing from a few years back).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

1/19/2018 11:41 AM

Weird, he was always united...

|

1/19/2018 2:14 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

It's surprising to see him off United, I kinda wanna know why since I just bought his signature Frame and Cranks.

I have a ...more

I believe United is being distributed through Animal in the US.

|

1/19/2018 2:21 PM

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

I have a ...more

kylecarlson wrote:

I believe United is being distributed through Animal in the US.

I was told that Animal might begin distributing United. I was also told that it's going to get really really hard to find United products in the states.

I guess we'll see what happens!

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/19/2018 7:33 PM

This is SICK! I feel just a little cooler riding a KINK frame now. smile

Nathan is a rad dude.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

1/19/2018 8:08 PM

I always wondered how much these pro riders get paid nowadays. I was watching a Cory Naztazio interview and he said that at his peak days he was getting about $22k a month from Huffy.

|

1/19/2018 9:54 PM

just seems weird to me... not knocking it at all, I just thought he'd go on to ride for Fiend or something.

|

1/20/2018 9:49 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

just seems weird to me... not knocking it at all, I just thought he'd go on to ride for Fiend or something.

He rides for Cinema which is now owned by Kink, which is the only connection that makes sense though. i would have guessed Fiend or Cult Personally though.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

1/20/2018 12:20 PM

BrooklynGoon wrote:

I always wondered how much these pro riders get paid nowadays. I was watching a Cory Naztazio interview and he said that at ...more

No ones making nasty money in bmx anymore though

|