Nazi

Related:
Create New Tag

1/18/2010 11:21 PM

I just saw a real vid of a nazi beheading a russian with a combat knife for no reason -_- im scarred now bro, cool story

|

1/18/2010 11:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/15/2016 12:24 AM

|

Bike Check
#Merica.

1/18/2010 11:52 PM

Link or it didnt happpen

|

Trinity Bikes Freestyle Team! Bike Check Nigga!

1/18/2010 11:53 PM

ive seen a castration in real life

|

Ride it till it Breaks
REFS- Spikez5(x4)

[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/18/2010 11:59 PM

aww thats nasty

|

1/19/2010 12:20 AM

JCWpp88 wrote:

ive seen a castration in real life

yeah youre own, cause you have no balls. fag.

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/19/2010 12:21 AM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Link or it didnt happpen

Watching things like that are not easy. I don't want to post the link or video for many reasons, but if you have an interest in watching those particular videos, just look them up. I warn you though; they are not for the faint. We live in a very cruel and fucked up world. These things happen every day, and it is scary. That’s why you have to enjoy life every second you’re here and find something you believe in to help you remain strong when shit goes sour. Live it up man, and take those videos as an example to live a cleaner, more fulfilling life.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/19/2010 12:25 AM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Link or it didnt happpen

BootyBoots wrote:

Watching things like that are not easy. I don't want to post the link or video for many reasons, but if you have an interest in watching those particular videos, just look them up. I warn you though; they are not for the faint. We live in a very cruel and fucked up world. These things happen every day, and it is scary. That’s why you have to enjoy life every second you’re here and find something you believe in to help you remain strong when shit goes sour. Live it up man, and take those videos as an example to live a cleaner, more fulfilling life.

ok dr. phil..

edit: seriously lol, dude what are you on shrooms? spittin deep shit like that at 3:30 am on a bmx forum. jesus..

|

"13. it was the first time i busted a nut also. i didnt know what the hell happened. the girl was like did you cum in me. I had no idea."

1/19/2010 6:28 AM

StreetSkeet wrote:

Link or it didnt happpen

History fail

|

1/19/2010 7:13 AM

Let keep shock images off the site. If he want's to see it email it to him. I don't know why you want to see it though. That stuff is gross and really disturbing.

|

1/19/2010 7:20 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Let keep shock images off the site. If he want's to see it email it to him. I don't know why you want to see it though. That stuff is gross and really disturbing.

oh okay bro sorry

|

1/19/2010 8:44 AM

HyPhy wrote:

ok dr. phil..

edit: seriously lol, dude what are you on shrooms? spittin deep shit like that at 3:30 am on a bmx forum. jesus..

Dr. Phil? That's cute. How long did it take you to draw up that kind of comparison? And no, I am not on shrooms. I don't need drugs to speak the way that I do. I speak the truth. Is my shit too deep for you? I can break it down into easier words for you to understand if you would like.

|

Atlanta Made, ATL Paid
[LINK TO IMAGE]

1/19/2010 8:47 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

ok dr. phil..

BootyBoots wrote:

Dr. Phil? That's cute. How long did it take you to draw up that kind of comparison? And no, I am not on shrooms. I don't need drugs to speak the way that I do. I speak the truth. Is my shit too deep for you? I can break it down into easier words for you to understand if you would like.

I

|

Stolen Bike.
kohlnv09 wrote: they have guns and knifes
HyPhy wrote: sounds like you should have just let them keep your bike then eh?

1/19/2010 8:51 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

leave that to glub

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 8:55 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

leave that to glub

Omg that was so disgusting man I seriously couldn't think about people with their heads still on or their stomach not sliced for a couple days. Gross stuff

|

Stolen Bike.

1/19/2010 8:58 AM

Twisted654 wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

leave that to glub

Jess B.M.X wrote:

Omg that was so disgusting man I seriously couldn't think about people with their heads still on or their stomach not sliced for a couple days. Gross stuff

i didnt look at it

|

crystal meth

1/19/2010 9:00 AM

Harry95 wrote:

leave that to glub

Jess B.M.X wrote:

Harry95 wrote:

i didnt look at it

Your lucky. I thought it would be a dead dog or something. He showed me on fb so its okay sad
How did they get like that did someone kill them? Or like a bomb or some crap

|

Stolen Bike.

1/19/2010 10:58 AM

I want a honest answer! Why would you want to see that type of crap? I guess it would be better to look at it, then go out and do that shit, but still that shit is nasty and is a waist of memory in you brain.

|

1/19/2010 11:22 AM

Over 30 and still riding wrote:

I want a honest answer! Why would you want to see that type of crap? I guess it would be better to look at it, then go out and do that shit, but still that shit is nasty and is a waist of memory in you brain.

It really is.

No-one should have to see or experience that kind of stuff.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/19/2010 11:22 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

ok dr. phil..

BootyBoots wrote:

it was almost instant.

|

1/19/2010 11:27 AM

HyPhy wrote:

ok dr. phil..

BootyBoots wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

it was almost instant.

like when I cummed in your mum BOOM

nah but for real, BootyBoots is one of the most legit and mature people on here.

|

"Oh You Mad Cuz I'm Stylin On You?"

1/19/2010 11:28 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

it was almost instant.

Liam163 wrote:

nah but for real, BootyBoots is one of the most legit and mature people on here.

you mean dr. phil?

|

1/19/2010 11:30 AM

BootyBoots wrote:

HyPhy wrote:

it was almost instant.

Liam163 wrote:

ZING!!

have you read the Zing i left in that "whos on vital thread"

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/19/2010 11:31 AM

HyPhy wrote:

ok dr. phil..

BootyBoots wrote:

Jess B.M.X wrote:

I

me too

booty is legit

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

1/19/2010 11:38 AM

Over 30 and still riding wrote:

Liam163 wrote:

It really is.

No-one should have to see or experience that kind of stuff.

I only ask because I speak from expierence. I was driving to a job interview when I was around 21 years of age, and somthing funny caught my eye. I turned around and went back, walked up and seen somthing that has been burned into my head for over 10 years. I am not going to go into to much detail, but lets say it had been in the 90's and high humidity for almost a week, and it looked like he had been out there for awhile. So after seen that stuff first hand and in the flesh, I have no idea why anyone would be looking for that type of crap on the internet, and what not!

|

1/19/2010 11:47 AM

Photo

"You guys wanna see a dead body?"
|

1/19/2010 12:10 PM

HyPhy wrote: Photo

"You guys wanna see a dead body?"

hahaha As soon as I get home I am finding this video sounds fucking gnarly.

|

.Trinity Bikes Freestyle team.
.Ride for fun, its what matters.
4 years in this shit SWAGGGGG$$$$$$##

"I'd punch a little kid dead in the face if he came at me with a knife, I don't care how old you are, don't fuck with me. "