Nearing 100!

Related:
Create New Tag

1/15/2014 10:03 PM

We are nearing 100 Likes on Secret BMX facebook page, and i just wanna say thank you guys for the support, It continues to astonish me everyday that so many of you believe in this cause and support it along with us. Thank you.

Remember when we sell 10 complete bikes online via the store at Secret BMX We are giving away a brand new 2014 VERDE THEORY but to enter you have to LIKE and SHARE the page. Secret on Facebook

Thank you for the continued support. We're looking forward to a great 2014!

|

1/15/2014 10:09 PM

how many bikes have been sold so far?

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

1/15/2014 10:19 PM

No completes yet, but we sold a frame and some other parts, in time, tax season is upon us and refunds make good bike buying money

|

1/15/2014 10:22 PM

I took the day off from the site because i had a massive migraine when i woke up this morning and i couldn't stare at the screen but it seems to be doing better so ill be back to working on it tomorrow listing more parts, and taking care of business :D

|

1/15/2014 10:22 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

No completes yet, but we sold a frame and some other parts, in time, tax season is upon us and refunds make good bike buying money

cool good luck with your store!

|

Instagram @retard_with_a_bike.
That about sums it up :/

1/15/2014 10:28 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/15/2014 10:28 PM

.Thanks!

|

1/16/2014 1:23 AM

SecretBMX wrote:

Thats pretty cool, ill hit like later, good luck!

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

1/16/2014 8:32 AM

where are you guys based out of in york. i used to live up there for 4 years when i went to college at york college of pa.

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

1/16/2014 11:56 AM

element4all wrote:

where are you guys based out of in york. i used to live up there for 4 years when i went to college at york college of pa.

the shop will be right down town on market street

|

1/16/2014 5:47 PM

element4all wrote:

SecretBMX wrote:

will be? so it doesnt exist yet...

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

1/16/2014 5:55 PM

element4all wrote:

SecretBMX wrote:

tomdon wrote:

Its there just isn't open for business yet, what is it with everyone here always taking words and twisting them to try and form some kind of theory of doubt

|

1/16/2014 6:01 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

tomdon wrote:

SecretBMX wrote:

Its there just isn't open for business yet, what is it with everyone here always taking words and twisting them to try and form some kind of theory of doubt

It's not a theory. You said it. It's in the context. Will be means soon but not now. So therefore you're shop does not exist. You're trying to sell to people under the false pretenses that you are a reputable shop owner when you in fact do not own a shop. That's called scamming.

|

1/16/2014 6:02 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

tomdon wrote:

SecretBMX wrote:

Because everybody and their mother has talked about starting a company(myself included) and most fail(myself included). Also, do you have an email I could email you at?

|

Deviant BMX store
Shirts and Iphone cases available soon! Check site for details!

1/16/2014 6:03 PM

Hate to break it to you,but the people here are not idiots.

They will sniff you out just like they did over at the museum.

|

1/16/2014 6:06 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2014 6:11 PM

bloghogs wrote:

hold up wait. Is there something going on ?

Edit: Yay bloghogs is back!!!!!!!!!!

|

Deviant BMX store

1/16/2014 6:07 PM

bloghogs wrote:

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

hold up wait. Is there something going on ?

Edit: Yay bloghogs is back!!!!!!!!!!

Yes. Please share this crucial info blogs. Is there something we need to know?

|

1/16/2014 6:11 PM

Sniffed me out?
I barely got to tell anyone there i was opening a shop let alone had enough time for anyone to sniff me out, like i said you cant leave museum drama at the museum which tells me your a mod or admin for the museum too, if i could prove it id sue you for defamation of character, slander and a few other things. but since i cant prove your one and the same, consider yourself lucky.

|

1/16/2014 6:14 PM

and zap! all reputation gone. If i were you I'd leave it at that before it gets worse.

|

Deviant BMX store

1/16/2014 6:14 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

Sniffed me out?
I barely got to tell anyone there i was opening a shop let alone had enough time for anyone to sniff me out, like i said you cant leave museum drama at the museum which tells me your a mod or admin for the museum too, if i could prove it id sue you for defamation of character, slander and a few other things. but since i cant prove your one and the same, consider yourself lucky.

Sue him for a few words on the internet? butthurt much?

|

1/16/2014 6:15 PM

DeviantBMX123 wrote:

and zap! all reputation gone. If i were you I'd leave it at that before it gets worse.

this.

|

This week's Sweet Shoutout goes to: biggybuggy!

1/16/2014 6:15 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2014 6:18 PM

Don't get your knickers in a twist...

the dummy has officially been spat out the pram.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

1/16/2014 6:57 PM

Dude I'm not gonna lie. You blew it. If you had posted rarely, and helpfully , you would've been fine. But everyone now thinks you are a dick because you take every bit of criticism as a personal attack. You had an opportunity to use this as a way to promote your business, but instead you over did it, and now people are starting to get pissed. Now off to the museum to read about the drama there, since you are so protective about it here (what, you think we don't have access to other websites?)

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

1/16/2014 7:46 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/16/2014 8:23 PM

SecretBMX wrote:

Sniffed me out?

All I will say is that in the very first thread you made on here promoting your business, you were notified that you needed to keep it in that one thread. Since then, it spills into every thread you go into. Any further threads you make that promote your business will be deleted.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

1/17/2014 12:55 AM

How much would shipping be if you got in some tires to Australia? I'd like to support you if I can afford it.

|

bicycle more like bikecycle

1/17/2014 1:21 AM

tainted1581 wrote:

How much would shipping be if you got in some tires to Australia? I'd like to support you if I can afford it.

I'll have to look into that what tires were you looking for. and if I was you and this is just my opinion but if I was gonna pay for shipping I would try to make it worth it ice shipping a complete bike and paying shipping compared to shipping tires. ya know what I mean. but email me contact info is on the website contact page and I'll see what we can work out. thanks for the support down under

|

1/17/2014 1:28 AM

tainted1581 wrote:

So I just looked it up and basically a priority mail Large box (biggest they have) with a maximum weight of 20lbs 0oz (max weight) was $78.00 USD hope that helps mate. obviously the bigger or smaller the package the more or less the cost will be.

|

1/17/2014 2:04 AM

Well 2 tires is roughly 45 oz give or take so that shouldn't be to much hopefully.

|

1/17/2014 3:54 AM

tainted1581 wrote:

SecretBMX wrote:

So I just looked it up and basically a priority mail Large box (biggest they have) with a maximum weight of 20lbs 0oz (max weight) was $78.00 USD hope that helps mate. obviously the bigger or smaller the package the more or less the cost will be.

If you're going to ship internationally, you're going to want to use your profits to pay for some of the postage. You'll also want to hunt around for the cheapest/most reliable international postal service and get yourself a business account/deal.

$80 for a pair of tyres? That's the same cost as the tyres... So you're expecting poor little Tainted here to pay double, just so he can support you? That's not going to get you business... Taking hits for the sake of the customer is going to get you business. Choose a REASONABLE set price for each region, and then just take a hit on the rest yourself. Better yet, give them an incentive to buy more stuff by offering free shipping with a certain sale. To be quite honest, unless it's a massive parcel (like a full bike), i don't expect to have to pay an actual business to ship my item. There's no reason for them to charge me postage. They make enough profit on each item, and my custom is a blessing.

|

1/17/2014 4:04 AM

tainted1581 wrote:

SecretBMX wrote:

Zhuxiong wrote:

If you're going to ship internationally, you're going to want to use your profits to pay for some of the postage. You'll also want to hunt around for the cheapest/most reliable international postal service and get yourself a business account/deal.

$80 for a pair of tyres? That's the same cost as the tyres... So you're expecting poor little Tainted here to pay double, just so he can support you? That's not going to get you business... Taking hits for the sake of the customer is going to get you business. Choose a REASONABLE set price for each region, and then just take a hit on the rest yourself. Better yet, give them an incentive to buy more stuff by offering free shipping with a certain sale. To be quite honest, unless it's a massive parcel (like a full bike), i don't expect to have to pay an actual business to ship my item. There's no reason for them to charge me postage. They make enough profit on each item, and my custom is a blessing.

Thanks Based Zhuxiong tongue

|

1/17/2014 7:48 AM

Zhuxiong wrote:

What a ridiculous notion. Who do buy from internationally?

|