Nearly shit my pants(FNLC thread)

Related:
Create New Tag

7/5/2013 6:01 PM

So i was at the skatepark by myself just fucking around when it hit me. I felt a terrible feeling in my bowels and i nearly panicked, the shit was litteraly about to come out of my ass. I ran to my car and threw my bike in the back as fast as i could. Desperatly sped down the road till i found a McDonalds. Litteraly as soon as i pulled my pants down the shit exploded everywhere, one second later i would have shit my pants and all over the floor. csb just thought id share one of my shit storys cause i know im not the only one this has happened too.

|

Startin a new team of BMX lesbians called Bikes N Dykes

7/5/2013 6:04 PM

hahaha man the exact things happened to me many times haha (I eat waay to much chili fries/burgers)

one of the guys I know actually shit himself after landing a bar down this little jump that was one of the funniest things ive ever seen

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/5/2013 6:15 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

hahaha man the exact things happened to me many times haha (I eat waay to much chili fries/burgers)

one of the guys I know actually shit himself after landing a bar down this little jump that was one of the funniest things ive ever seen

Its the worst fucking feeling! Its like oooh fuck and then you start pedaling desperatly to find somehere to shit lol

|

7/5/2013 7:14 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/5/2013 7:15 PM

One time I drank prune juice & went to fart & a little shart came out. Worst its ever been.
Also: I have IBS lol so I am lucky I dont shit 20x a day. Only once.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/5/2013 7:26 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

Its the worst fucking feeling! Its like oooh fuck and then you start pedaling desperatly to find somehere to shit lol

it really is, especially when you get tired and sit down and you can feel the shit pushing its self out hahaha one time I seriously had to drop a shit in the alley one time haha luckily I had napkins to wipe

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/5/2013 7:33 PM

haha, what park where you at man?

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/5/2013 7:34 PM

Deen! We gotta go sometime. I suck at park and im trying to learn how to flow around.

|

7/5/2013 7:37 PM

Mr.Buck Nasty wrote:

Deen! We gotta go sometime. I suck at park and im trying to learn how to flow around.

oh god. the closest mcdonalds is like 10 min away too and im down. havent been to deen in so long. place always sketched me out

|

"Forget 'today', 'today' is just tomorrow, disguised as yesterday"
TRANSPORTATION CHECK
Refs: ThrowAfit, 2funny4u, ridebmx456, spikez5, irideafly and a bunch of others, I'M LEGIT.
email= element4all@yahoo.com
facebook.
Instagram

7/5/2013 7:39 PM

element4all wrote:

oh god. the closest mcdonalds is like 10 min away too and im down. havent been to deen in so long. place always sketched me out

thats what im saying lol and yeah its super sketchy. As long as you dont go alone its not sketch.

|

7/5/2013 8:50 PM

Hahahaha reminds me of this video.

|

7/5/2013 8:55 PM

One time I had an Oreo milkshake and my friend was all ready to ride and I was too.. then it hit me. I was about to explode anus babies all over my boxers. I didn't wanna tell him that and I HATE shitting in public restrooms, so I just made up an excuse that it was too hot and I'll be out later. He was like okayyy so we casually rode back in town and I was on the verge of having my brown betty maker have a volcanic eruption in my pants so I was like FUUUUUUUUCK. As soon as we said our goodbyes I hauled dick home, threw my bike in my yard, ran inside and as soon as I dropped my pants on the toilet it all came out. It felt so fucking good though.

|

7/5/2013 9:43 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

One time I had an Oreo milkshake and my friend was all ready to ride and I was too.. then it hit me. I was about to explode anus babies all over my boxers. I didn't wanna tell him that and I HATE shitting in public restrooms, so I just made up an excuse that it was too hot and I'll be out later. He was like okayyy so we casually rode back in town and I was on the verge of having my brown betty maker have a volcanic eruption in my pants so I was like FUUUUUUUUCK. As soon as we said our goodbyes I hauled dick home, threw my bike in my yard, ran inside and as soon as I dropped my pants on the toilet it all came out. It felt so fucking good though.

brown betty maker made this story

|

I don't support slut shaming, but I do support snake shaming you snaky bastard

7/5/2013 10:25 PM

I'm literally crying this thread made me lol so hard

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

7/6/2013 9:37 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Made me laugh so hard!!!

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

7/6/2013 9:45 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/6/2013 9:46 AM

reminds me of this

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine