Need 500 People for custom Indoor Skatepark (UK) to be built

Related:
Create New Tag

9/14/2014 4:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/14/2014 4:41 PM

Hi, there may be a indoor skatepark being built in my area and we need atleast 500 people to join a group on facebook for it to be put into production or be built. We have gotten over 100 so far and need abit of help getting there. I have posted the link below and if you can try share and join we would appreciate it very much. Also if there's any ideas for what could be built into the skatepark that would also be great smile Thanks for all the help!

Wakefield Indoor Skatepark UK - Click Here - Facebook

|

9/14/2014 6:16 PM

Ok. UK is slightly larger than the average state in america and you guys have 10 x as many skateparks as missouri does.... Why do you need another?

I wouldnt reccomend posting it here simply because you want people who will ride it to vote for it so that it stays in business....

|

9/14/2014 6:51 PM

KrisnerBMX wrote:

Ok. UK is slightly larger than the average state in america and you guys have 10 x as many skateparks as missouri does.... Why ...more

Well we have 1 outdoor skatepark in our city/town? and would like an indoor skatepark.. I am not too bothered about another skatepark but would support in anyway to get one built. We then wouldn't have to travel by train/car to go to another skatepark. As it takes about an hour to get to another skatepark on bikes. we've had the same one for around 7-8 years and is usually full so it would be nice to have something new. Also since the skatepark would be custom built to our liking it would end up being great. Even though there are quiet alot of skateparks in the UK I have only been to 2 maybe 3.

I think I might take the post down tomorrow but thanks for looking anyway smile

|

9/14/2014 6:57 PM

there is no point asking non-locals to join, they have no relevance considering they are likely not even on the same continent. ask locals to and thell them to spread the word

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

9/14/2014 7:18 PM

You live in wakefield/leeds? You have Hyde park, The works and Thornes all relatively close, be grateful haha.

|