Need Help Fast

Related:
Create New Tag

4/17/2013 4:25 AM

Im looking to buy this bike but i dont know what frame it is all i know is that its eastern and is it even worth buying

|

4/17/2013 5:02 AM

be more specific

|

4/17/2013 5:06 AM

What year model?

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/17/2013 5:44 AM

Pic's would help.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/17/2013 5:45 AM

pics and name the parts you can

|

4/19/2013 5:27 AM

Tye frame is a eastern i would post a pic but i dont know how i clikeed upload and it dident work

|

4/19/2013 5:30 AM

bmxer1432 wrote:

Tye frame is a eastern i would post a pic but i dont know how i clikeed upload and it dident work

Find the image, RIGHT click on it, click "Copy Image URL", Then come back here, click EMBED PHOTO, right click the box, click paste, then preview or submit.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/19/2013 5:30 AM

No don't buy something if you don't know what's on it.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/19/2013 6:34 AM

Photo
|

4/19/2013 6:36 AM

parts list? And how much does he want for it?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/19/2013 6:57 AM

It's a eastern grim reaper there ok frames nice and lite if ur a hard rider then it mite not be any good but other whys its a good frame I had one that lasted about a year

|

ride or die

4/19/2013 7:42 AM

He wants 200

It has odessy pivitol seat
Stolen pivitol post
I dont know what bars or cranks
Animal pedals
Fly stem
Hoffman hub and rim (back)
And i dont know what front rim or forks

The headset is some brand that has a s with a square around it

|

4/19/2013 7:43 AM

I dont know the sprocket

But the chain is a half link idk what brand

|

4/19/2013 8:00 AM

Haha buy it dude.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

4/19/2013 8:05 AM

offer 190

|

4/19/2013 8:30 AM

Im going to have to buy new forks for it if i buy it cuase someone cut them and they wiggle alot and it wont fix

|

4/19/2013 8:32 AM

bmxer1432 wrote:

Im going to have to buy new forks for it if i buy it cuase someone cut them and they wiggle alot and it wont fix

That's probably headset. I personally wouldn't get it but if you really want a bike go for it man.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/19/2013 8:36 AM

I got 230 and its a pretty good deal im mostly buying for the parts on it im going to switch frames soon if i buy it

|

4/19/2013 8:39 AM

bmxer1432 wrote:

I got 230 and its a pretty good deal im mostly buying for the parts on it im going to switch frames soon if i buy it

if you already have a bike why not just use that and upgrade the parts?

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/19/2013 8:43 AM

bmxer1432 wrote:

I got 230 and its a pretty good deal im mostly buying for the parts on it im going to switch frames soon if i buy it

What Mikel said. And the cranks are stock and if you don't know half the parts on the bike they're possibly stock too. You could do better. I'd just buy parts you want.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/19/2013 8:55 AM

bmxer1432 wrote:

I got 230 and its a pretty good deal im mostly buying for the parts on it im going to switch frames soon if i buy it

Four wrote:

What Mikel said. And the cranks are stock and if you don't know half the parts on the bike they're possibly stock too. You could do better. I'd just buy parts you want.

I mean yeah, no need to buy a whole other bike when you can just replace some parts. I'd just buy things you need.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/19/2013 9:05 AM

I dont have another bike

|

4/19/2013 9:18 AM

bmxer1432 wrote:

I dont have another bike

ah, then yes. i guess i'd buy it. Try to get him down as much as possible like try $150

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/19/2013 9:42 AM

Yeah if you don't have a bike I'd get it I guess. Try to get him down lower though.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/19/2013 12:07 PM

bmxer1432 wrote:

He wants 200

It has odessy pivitol seat
Stolen pivitol post
I dont know what bars or cranks
Animal pedals
Fly stem
Hoffman hub and rim (back)
And i dont know what front rim or forks

The headset is some brand that has a s with a square around it

Headset is more than likely salt.
Those forks dont look stock because it has an integrated only bearing race.
Front wheel looks like its a female axle.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/19/2013 12:36 PM

bmxer1432 wrote:

He wants 200

It has odessy pivitol seat
Stolen pivitol post
I dont know what bars or cranks
Animal pedals
Fly stem
Hoffman hub and rim (back)
And i dont know what front rim or forks

The headset is some brand that has a s with a square around it

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Headset is more than likely salt.
Those forks dont look stock because it has an integrated only bearing race.
Front wheel looks like its a female axle.

Why would an Eastern have a Salt Headset?

|

4/19/2013 12:54 PM

Yhe dude that im buying the bike from said it was a 60 headsetand he thought it was an oddesy but i knew wasent

|

4/19/2013 1:08 PM

bmxer1432 wrote:

Yhe dude that im buying the bike from said it was a 60 headsetand he thought it was an oddesy but i knew wasent

6 dollar

|

4/19/2013 1:08 PM

60 dollar

|

4/19/2013 3:24 PM

bmxer1432 wrote:

He wants 200

It has odessy pivitol seat
Stolen pivitol post
I dont know what bars or cranks
Animal pedals
Fly stem
Hoffman hub and rim (back)
And i dont know what front rim or forks

The headset is some brand that has a s with a square around it

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Headset is more than likely salt.
Those forks dont look stock because it has an integrated only bearing race.
Front wheel looks like its a female axle.

BMX_Forever wrote:

Why would an Eastern have a Salt Headset?

Past bikes, bought off friend etc, etc.
My local has about 30+ salt parts including a headset just floating around between people.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest