Need Help Identifying Bar brand.

Related:
Create New Tag

9/30/2017 11:10 AM

So I have these Handle bars they are big but I'm pretty big my self 5'11" or so and I had gotten these bars off my friend because my old ones had been 7" rise an that felt to low.
They are chrome an look to be 9 or 10" rise there is only one stamp on them it reads 12K an a piece of sticker that ses "G" I was thinking GT bars cause I googled bxm bars stamped with 12k an GT intersepter bars came up. Any help would be much thanked...
Photo

Photo

Photo

|

9/30/2017 5:43 PM

I doubt those are interceptor bars, all the search results for interceptors showed bars that are much shorter than yours. But they seem to be GT bars

|

Ride hard or Ride home.
Pink N’ Pretty

Instagram
@tarsales

10/2/2017 9:12 AM

Ikr? Idk any that are stamped 12k though.

|

10/2/2017 10:10 AM

They look like pretty modern bars to me in terms of how large they are and the grip surface. Pop em on!

|

10/2/2017 6:07 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

They look like pretty modern bars to me in terms of how large they are and the grip surface. Pop em on!

Yeah they are the bars I ride with just wanted to know if anyone ever seen 12k stamped on bars before lol. Photo

|

10/2/2017 8:59 PM

Nice!

I tried looking the bars up and fount that the fit big mac bars look similar. I really dont know though all bars and forks and frames and cranks look so similar unless you go for the funky designed or top dollar stuff lol

|

10/2/2017 11:00 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Nice!

I tried looking the bars up and fount that the fit big mac bars look similar. I really dont know though all bars and forks and frames and cranks look so similar unless you go for the funky designed or top dollar stuff lol

That's true xD I think they are fit too but the G sticker threw me I to the way of GT I don't know why a company wouldn't mark it with a S/N or something but other then that I love them they are light weight And hard to bend thinking maybe titanium maybe they are light but resilient.

|

10/2/2017 11:05 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/2/2017 11:07 PM

Bulletpup wrote:

Nice!

McFlyEastLosDrunkPunx wrote:

That's true xD I think they are fit too but the G sticker threw me I to the way of GT I don't know why a company wouldn't mark it with a S/N or something but other then that I love them they are light weight And hard to bend thinking maybe titanium maybe they are light but resilient.

Take the bar ends out and poke your finger in the tube. If you dont see any rust, it might be...I dont think titanium is usually chromed though, chrome is a way to protect a steel frame from rusting and damage. Titanium doesnt rust so I dont think they treat it the same.

|

10/3/2017 4:47 AM

Titanium is never chromed...but a magnet will tell you for sure.

|

10/3/2017 5:07 AM

ggallin422 wrote:

Titanium is never chromed...but a magnet will tell you for sure.

Very good point! One I failed to think of

|