Primo remix good or bad!?!?PLEASE HELP!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/15/2013 11:51 PM

I'm mainly look for a rear hub that will last me a loooooonnnngggg time! , I would go Primo Mix but I have to order off albes.com and I want to know anyones thoughts on the Primo remix cause alot of people say alot of goods and bads and I'm just so confused! please help??

|

4/15/2013 11:56 PM

i say primo mix it last forever my friend had his for 4 years and only traded it because he grinded it down way too much

|

Street Life/Park Life

It's not about what you ride, it's about how you ride it.

4/15/2013 11:58 PM

Question though what about the remix?? cause I have to order off a website that doesn't carry it and I'm really confused on that hub, I've heard some good things about the remix from my friend riding one but idk how good it is

|

4/15/2013 11:59 PM

I dont know anything about the remix i can only vouch for the mix

|

Street Life/Park Life

4/16/2013 12:02 AM

Dang alright, but if u can look on this website? https://www.albes.com/hubs.aspx
I can only get a rear hub on this website and my limit is 145$

|

4/16/2013 12:04 AM

i would get it if thats my price range to think about it primo wouldnt put out shit parts

|

Street Life/Park Life

4/16/2013 12:07 AM

haha true man, thanks tho , thanks awhole lot for he help haha , i just really want a really good and long lasting hub cause I already broke my 3rd hub in the past 3months :/

|

4/16/2013 12:38 AM

Get the Cult Match

http://www.albes.com/cult-match-cassette-hub.aspx

EXACT same thing as the Primo Mix. I've heard mixed things about the Remix hub, and personally I would not ride one because the smaller bearings. The original Mix is pretty much bomb proof

|

4/16/2013 3:36 AM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Get the Cult Match

http://www.albes.com/cult-match-cassette-hub.aspx

EXACT same thing as the Primo Mix. I've heard mixed things about the Remix hub, and personally I would not ride one because the smaller bearings. The original Mix is pretty much bomb proof

^This.

It's 100% your best bet. It is the primo mix w a different shell. Reviews on the mix are great too, and the cult is very reasonably priced. Go w this!

|

Villain'll hold a bike like he's mean and his tummy hurt
In a clean pair, ripped jeans and a bummy shirt

4/16/2013 5:21 AM

go with the cult match. the remix has smaller bearings. the mix and the cult are the same thing. i have the remix and i wish i got the mix or cult

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/16/2013 6:48 AM

I have a Mix, and my friend runs the Match, 0 problems with either.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/16/2013 7:36 AM

My mix lasted years, i know a few people with remixes and they hate them, always slip

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

4/16/2013 2:11 PM

The Mix is good and the Cult is a rebranded Mix.
While the Remix is a slimmed down version of it.

I'd go with the Cult one or if you can find one get a Mix.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"