Need Rims Soon

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2013 12:09 PM

Anyone know if these are good? https://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/422070/Alienation_Delinquent_Rim.html
I wanna run 48h and these seem to be the only rims that come in 48h that come in a color besides chrome and black lol

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

8/7/2013 12:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2013 12:21 PM

http://store.odysseybmx.com/collections/hardgoods/products/g-sport-rollcage-48h

Fuck Alienation. One of the best rims ever made for only $25. Who the fuck cares about color?

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/7/2013 12:32 PM

G-Sport, Odyssey, Eclat, Fly, Kink, Shadow Conspiracy, Sun.

Stay WELL away from Pinned Rims also. They may be cheaper but that is for a reason. They are NO WHERE near as good as as Welded Rims.

|

8/7/2013 1:24 PM

Topsey wrote:

Stay WELL away from Pinned Rims also. They may be cheaper but that is for a reason. They are NO WHERE near as good as as Welded Rims.

These are welded double walls, I know what the good rims are for the most part but was just curious about these since these are the only other rims that i can find in 48h besides odyssey and G-sport.

|

My Fit

8/7/2013 1:45 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

These are welded double walls, I know what the good rims are for the most part but was just curious about these since these are the only other rims that i can find in 48h besides odyssey and G-sport.

Alienation is, in my opinion, the worst company in BMX. For many reasons. I would just get the chrome Rollcage and deal with the color. You'd be getting a much, much stronger and higher quality rim and supporting a better company.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

8/7/2013 2:09 PM

Topsey wrote:

fitbikerider14 wrote:

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Alienation is, in my opinion, the worst company in BMX. For many reasons. I would just get the chrome Rollcage and deal with the color. You'd be getting a much, much stronger and higher quality rim and supporting a better company.

Probably will end up getting the rollcage and wait for the bone death hubs to come out i was just wondering though. If the rollcage is a little stronger than my birdcage then i should be good and the chrome might not look as pretty but i will help out my brakes. Anyone know if the chrome plating rubs of after a while or not with brake use?

|

My Fit

8/7/2013 3:18 PM

get the bloody sun, the are almost if not the same as g-sports

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/7/2013 3:44 PM

Sun Big Ballers!! They are the best! Also the Gsport rims are great! I made my newest wheel with an Odyssey quadrant, mainly because i couldnt order a new rim really!! Im broke! Haha but that rim is actually very good i think! I havent had any trouble whatsoever!! But eventually ill get a Sun Big Baller rim!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/7/2013 6:06 PM

Want something in a 48h guess i should have put that in the topic title lol but ill probably just get those rollcages for 25 bucks if they still have it by the time i get money

|

My Fit

8/7/2013 6:42 PM

Xxohioanxx wrote:

http://store.odysseybmx.com/collections/hardgoods/products/g-sport-rollcage-48h

Fuck Alienation. One of the best rims ever made for only $25. Who the fuck cares about color?

thisthisthisthisthis

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/7/2013 7:21 PM

What hub are you interested in ?

|

8/7/2013 7:50 PM

JNazarak642 wrote:

What hub are you interested in ?

Well i was looking at profile hubs but id rather wait and save money when the bone death hubs come out especially if there clones of a mix hub.

|

My Fit