Need Rims Soon

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2013 12:09 PM

Anyone know if these are good? https://www.danscomp.com/products-PARTS/422070/Alienation_Delinquent_Rim.html
I wanna run 48h and these seem to be the only rims that come in 48h that come in a color besides chrome and black lol

|

"It's not a scooter, it's a bike." - Van Homan
My Fit

8/7/2013 12:20 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2013 12:21 PM

http://store.odysseybmx.com/collections/hardgoods/products/g-sport-rollcage-48h

Fuck Alienation. One of the best rims ever made for only $25. Who the fuck cares about color?

|

8/7/2013 12:32 PM

G-Sport, Odyssey, Eclat, Fly, Kink, Shadow Conspiracy, Sun.

Stay WELL away from Pinned Rims also. They may be cheaper but that is for a reason. They are NO WHERE near as good as as Welded Rims.

|

8/7/2013 1:24 PM

Topsey wrote:

Stay WELL away from Pinned Rims also. They may be cheaper but ...more

These are welded double walls, I know what the good rims are for the most part but was just curious about these since these are the only other rims that i can find in 48h besides odyssey and G-sport.

|

My Fit

8/7/2013 1:45 PM

fitbikerider14 wrote:

These are welded double walls, I know what the good rims are for the most part but was just curious about these since these ...more

Alienation is, in my opinion, the worst company in BMX. For many reasons. I would just get the chrome Rollcage and deal with the color. You'd be getting a much, much stronger and higher quality rim and supporting a better company.

|

8/7/2013 2:09 PM

Topsey wrote:

Stay WELL away from Pinned Rims also. They may be cheaper but ...more

fitbikerider14 wrote:

These are welded double walls, I know what the good rims are for the most part but was just curious about these since these ...more

Xxohioanxx wrote:

Alienation is, in my opinion, the worst company in BMX. For many reasons. I would just get the chrome Rollcage and deal with ...more

Probably will end up getting the rollcage and wait for the bone death hubs to come out i was just wondering though. If the rollcage is a little stronger than my birdcage then i should be good and the chrome might not look as pretty but i will help out my brakes. Anyone know if the chrome plating rubs of after a while or not with brake use?

|

My Fit

8/7/2013 3:18 PM

get the bloody sun, the are almost if not the same as g-sports

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

8/7/2013 3:44 PM

Sun Big Ballers!! They are the best! Also the Gsport rims are great! I made my newest wheel with an Odyssey quadrant, mainly because i couldnt order a new rim really!! Im broke! Haha but that rim is actually very good i think! I havent had any trouble whatsoever!! But eventually ill get a Sun Big Baller rim!!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

8/7/2013 6:06 PM

Want something in a 48h guess i should have put that in the topic title lol but ill probably just get those rollcages for 25 bucks if they still have it by the time i get money

|

My Fit

8/7/2013 6:42 PM

thisthisthisthisthis

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

8/7/2013 7:21 PM

What hub are you interested in ?

|

8/7/2013 7:50 PM

JNazarak642 wrote:

What hub are you interested in ?

Well i was looking at profile hubs but id rather wait and save money when the bone death hubs come out especially if there clones of a mix hub.

|

My Fit