Need a Hubguard expert

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2012 5:58 AM

does anyone know of a hubguards will fit the amber reign wheels?

|

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon
Bitch, Its Kikkoman Or Die-Austin Barron
Its not like you're going to die, the worst that'll happen is you'll skin your elbow-Robert Mabe
"is she hot? gang rape her. 9 out 0f 10 people like it."-Brokenbmx

3/9/2012 6:25 AM

idk but i just thought of the best hub guard design ever

|

3/9/2012 7:06 AM

the gsport?

|

Refs: netty speghetti, aw1234512[x2], Dudeisdrumer109, daniel21, paVimo, ticaleb, Showtime402[x2], brendan.magner.9
VIDEO OF OUR DIRT SKATEPARK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54l6T-1xEwo

3/9/2012 7:33 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

tell me!..you wontsmile

|

Go Faster..-Conor McKeon
Bitch, Its Kikkoman Or Die-Austin Barron
Its not like you're going to die, the worst that'll happen is you'll skin your elbow-Robert Mabe
"is she hot? gang rape her. 9 out 0f 10 people like it."-Brokenbmx

3/9/2012 7:44 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

TheTech. wrote:

tell me!..you wontsmile

whats the problem with most hub guards? they tend to stick on grinds and in some case's fold over into the spokes, whats the best guard for sliding and durability the g-sport flange but it doesn't protect the whole hub so why not make a smaller chromoly hub guard that fits over the part that the gland doesn't protect and there you have it perfect combination

|

3/9/2012 7:52 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

TheTech. wrote:

tell me!..you wontsmile

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

whats the problem with most hub guards? they tend to stick on grinds and in some case's fold over into the spokes, whats the best guard for sliding and durability the g-sport flange but it doesn't protect the whole hub so why not make a smaller chromoly hub guard that fits over the part that the gland doesn't protect and there you have it perfect combination

maybe a united for the back, for fbm and fron the front maybe a shadow may fit if it is female. that sounds like weird desgin, My hub guard never hangs up. i dont see how people have problem with them..

|

A bike is not a bike if it doesn't have air in the tires.
Bike Check
BSD Front Street Hub Review
Primo Mix Review
Why You WEAR a mouthguard!
Refs.
\BMX-1995/

3/9/2012 9:03 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

The Gland does actually protect everything.... if you look when they are on the bike you notice that a rail or piece of coping cant touch the cone spacer possibly! because the gap is soo small! I can take pics when I get home if you don't know what I mean

|

3/9/2012 9:33 AM

ive been able to put a fbm on every single hub ive owned.

Profile mini, ratchet, sputnic, odyssey, mix, and a old poverty coaster

|

3/9/2012 12:52 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/9/2012 12:53 PM

Don't get a shadow rear. They're to small. I broke two spokes, from grinding, with it on.

|